PDA

View Full Version : Ok, So......Servers?

the noxious
December 30th, 2005, 01:12 AM
SO, What server/s does everyone play on?
I just got this game, and I am curious who still plays.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 30th, 2005, 05:34 AM
Well I may be asuming too much, but if they are playing W.O.W, then they are probably not on these forums anymore. That games about as bad as Star Crack.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
December 30th, 2005, 06:05 AM
LMAO @ Yellowdog...so true...so true.

LA_MERC_Maverick
December 30th, 2005, 11:54 AM
bah, i play wow and i still read these forums :p some of us are playing on Warsong, although its pretty full and has horrible lag and queues, so I don't know how much longer we are going to stay there

everyone here is a good friend and i keep tabs on whats going on, hey, some time ill even find the time for bf2 again (stupid time hogging wow raids :D)

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 30th, 2005, 03:49 PM
bah, i play wow and i still read these forums :p some of us are playing on Warsong, although its pretty full and has horrible lag and queues, so I don't know how much longer we are going to stay there

everyone here is a good friend and i keep tabs on whats going on, hey, some time ill even find the time for bf2 again (stupid time hogging wow raids :D)

Who are you again??

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
December 30th, 2005, 04:22 PM
LMAO @ Yellowdog X2.

Daedelus
December 30th, 2005, 10:08 PM
Yeah i still have my account active but iam thinking of letting it expire now that iam hooked on this battle crack 2 haha...

but i still play ocassionally alot of the guys that where in our old star wars galaxies clan moved to Light bringer for alliance only we have alot of lvl 60's now group name is Grey Malkin(leaders name is Kalgeras)or from star wars he was morakai. we have horde charaters on Uther server but i think the group is much smaller i think maybe highest there is 45-50 i have a lvl 32 and a lvl 30 there. its all in my Sig. oh and roxet plays quite a bit on both servers, come by and check it out if your on...

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 31st, 2005, 06:04 AM
but i still play ocassionally alot of the guys that where in our old star wars galaxies clan moved to Light bringer for alliance only we have alot of lvl 60's now group name is Grey Malkin(leaders name is Kalgeras)or from star wars he was morakai. we have horde charaters on Uther server but i think the group is much smaller i think maybe highest there is 45-50 i have a lvl 32 and a lvl 30 there. its all in my Sig...

I think hes trying to comunicate somthing to us ?? Its some form of broken english, but im not sure...

J/K.....OK I will cracking on MMORPG's ...

Daedelus
January 1st, 2006, 09:48 PM
haha yeah i was writting that big arse post then realized my sig had the info on what server in it. but iam changing my sig tonight you likey ?

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 1st, 2006, 10:58 PM
she is hot daaed!

Wyrm_f00d
January 2nd, 2006, 12:40 AM
I must concur...

Daedelus
January 2nd, 2006, 12:13 PM
Catherine bell me drolls<----- I got pretty handy making those sigs over new years week end. my job has the lamerc site blocked, dam them to many years of goofing off at work. so i found this great millitary pictures web site and iam trying to get soem eliet looking sigs up. i would like to make them for the clan,
like if some like helo's i could but a comance in it or anti tank etc.

aCiD
January 3rd, 2006, 10:02 AM
Hey everyone, long time no see lol. Me and some of the guys, that used to play CS, we are all horde on Burning Blade, we all think the server is about to blow up so were waiting to move our characters to another one. My name is Mogek, so if ya ever feel like playing, gimme a PST :P. Oh yea, and btw, if you get any free time, can you remove the {uGa] thing by my name, that has long been gone. I guess thats what you get when you get a canadaian to give you a server though :P

the noxious
January 6th, 2006, 01:04 AM
I am currently on Dark Iron with a level 13 Troll Rogue named Grenven.
This game ROCKS!

LA_MERC_RiverRat
November 23rd, 2007, 02:34 PM
Me (NphiniT) = Level 69 BE Rogue on Echo Isles
Wife (Nykolette) = Level 68 BE Warlock on Echo Isles

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 23rd, 2007, 03:56 PM
Echo Isles? WTH is that? Never heard of that server.

LA_MERC_RiverRat
November 27th, 2007, 03:02 PM
Echo Isles is a Medium Population PVE server

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==