PDA

View Full Version : Promotion and Questions

Wyrm_f00d
December 29th, 2005, 01:36 PM
Ok guys... this post has two objectives. One is to Celebrate and the other is I need some explaining...

1. My goal has been met. I just made Staff Sgt. before I had to go back to work on Jan. 4th!!!! \/\/()()T

:booyah:

2. I got my unlock for a weapon available to me now, but the HUGE issue is that I want to unlock the F2000 from Special Forces. I have logged into both BF2 and BF2SF and it is not available anywhere... am I missing something here? Where/How can I get it...

This is driving me NUTZ..

:madcow:

Thanx in advance for any help...

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
December 29th, 2005, 03:23 PM
Play special forces for a little while.

When I got my last unlock in BF2, it actually told me I had 2 unlocks. I could scroll through every weapon and just pick the 2 that I wanted.

LA_MERC_BS
December 29th, 2005, 04:01 PM
Wyrm I had the same problem. Play Special Forces for a few hours then get out of the game all together and reopen BF2 and you should have a lot more unlocks. I think I only had one unlock at first, but then I had 2 or 3 after I played Special forces for a little while. It added the FN 2000, Mp7, Scal, and a medic gun to the unlocks. I like the Fn2000 of course and the Scar-l but the other guns blow.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
December 29th, 2005, 04:53 PM
When I reached First Sargeant it told me a had 2 unlocks and I picked the PKM but I was pretty sure I was going to get Special Forces so I held off on my second unlock. Now I can't get that last unlock which is the G3. Thoughts and theories?

Wyrm_f00d
December 31st, 2005, 12:54 AM
Ok... Here is my progress...

After playing BF2 for a while tonite/morning, i got online and searched to see if anyone else in the world was having the same trouble as I. Well... come to find out, there is a key to getting the F2000... One must unlock the G3 (big brother to most modern weapons)... So I logged back in and tried it.

And what do you know... after unlocking the G3... there is my sweet sweet precious... :gollum: So... what do i do? You got it!!! I unlock that bad boy!!! Teh Super uber nuber toober.

But that is, sadly, where this story turns for the worse...
After I unlock it, I go to my BFHQ and look under the assault soldier, and to my dismay, No Super uber nuber toober... ARG!!! So i then log into BF2SF... hoping that it will show up there... NO DICE...

So now my F2000 is floating around cyberspace and i am out a FLIPPIN' UNLOCK!!!

Enough ranting for now...

Good Night and Happy New Years to all y'all!!!

:banghead

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 31st, 2005, 07:30 AM
Give it some time...it takes a while for new unlocks to show up...mine do anyway.

Wyrm_f00d
January 2nd, 2006, 12:51 AM
Whew!!! Got it... patience is a virtue...

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
January 2nd, 2006, 10:17 AM
I played Special Forces for like 10 minutes and the next time I logged on I had 4 unlocks waiting for me. I still can't figure out where my other unlock went but I don't play Support that much so the Special Forces unlock isn't that important.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==