PDA

View Full Version : BFME2 Beta

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 28th, 2005, 09:08 AM
I preordered my copy from ebgames.com last night and I should get info real soon about the beta program which either just started or is about to begin...
this game has so much potential...check it out and let me know if you want to Beta test it with me, I am sure Andy is going to do it as well.

Daedelus
December 28th, 2005, 10:36 AM
What is it?

oh nvm. i looked at the letters for awhile and came up with battle for middle eart 2 right? i seen alot of stuff on that and yeah ill probably end up getting that too, loved the last one, where do you get the beta client from fileplanet?

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
December 28th, 2005, 11:45 AM
Stop distracting yourself from BF2 nubs!

How do you guys find the time to play so many different games?

Wyrm_f00d
December 28th, 2005, 11:55 AM
Stop distracting yourself from BF2 nubs!

How do you guys find the time to play so many different games?

I have to agree with X... i couldn't do it... I can only be addicted to 1 drug at a time... :)

BTW... 50th post!!!

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 28th, 2005, 11:58 AM
daed you have to preorder from ebgames

time...make time...sleep is for the weak, sick, or dead!!!

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
December 28th, 2005, 07:51 PM
Yeah but I have to sleep with my wife like 4 hours a night. That's a lot of time for her to dismember me for not spending enough time with her.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
December 28th, 2005, 08:01 PM
Games are like culture and some have more culture than others.:stick

Daedelus
December 29th, 2005, 09:23 PM
ok ill run over to babbages and throw a few bucks down for the pre-order do they give you a client beta disk at purchase? oh yeah it is hard to fit 2 games in that so addictive, i am thinking about maybe cancling my wow account next time my game card expires this bf2 is just too fun.

the noxious
December 30th, 2005, 01:15 AM
i've been giving my g/f hell, been staying up late(sleep problems + WoW doesn't add up well), and job hunting and playing games galore is killing any hopes of me sleeping.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==