PDA

View Full Version : Well I finally got it

LA_MERC_BS
December 27th, 2005, 07:58 AM
I worked my ass off to get this damn badge so I'm going to brag a little bit. I actually took Andy's advise and it worked on the first try. Well here it is

Veteran Explosives Ordinance Badge

LA_MERC_BS
December 27th, 2005, 08:00 AM
Oh I don't think I'll get my Expert badge especially since I saw the requirments

IAR: 37 Kills with any combination of C4/Claymore/AT-Mine
300 kills with explosives (C4/claymore/AT-mine) √
Veteran Explosives Ordinance Badge √

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 27th, 2005, 08:13 AM
lol, yeah that is a crazy number!!

What worked..Karkand C4 tosser?

LA_MERC_BS
December 27th, 2005, 09:12 AM
Yep. I was slinging them C4 packs like ice after a hurricain. I got a lot of the kills by climbing up the ladder on the short roof at the first flag and laying the C4 in the alleyway. Yes it was pretty crappy, but it was for a good cause. When I got my badge I thanked everyone for their patience and promissed not to use it again lol.

Daedelus
December 27th, 2005, 09:18 AM
sweet, that is a good place for c-4 never thought of it. i saw so many people running the bradley up that right side street adn just camp there shooting the MEC spawn point in the allys. i thought it was a littel cheap.Hey do you think you could get alot of kills using the mines? i wonder if you hit a vehicle packed with people if they all count haha.

LA_MERC_BS
December 27th, 2005, 09:26 AM
Yeah they all count. It's just hard to find a loaded vehicle. If a clan is playing together then they usually are all together. Hey I saw a guy put lan mines on the landing pad for the black hawk, when the black hawk came back in to heal itself, it landed on the mine. I couldn't believe that crap actually worked lol.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
December 27th, 2005, 10:40 AM
Taht is sure purdy and twinkly, good job. Now can you pin it on one handed at 75 mph walkin the bike? Taht is teh question.

LA_MERC_BS
December 27th, 2005, 11:14 AM
hmmm, I'm start practicing lol

Daedelus
December 27th, 2005, 02:21 PM
yeah i think it would be hard to hit a helo with the land mine most of the pilots ive seen just hover over the landing spot/heal thingy they dont actually have to land do they to heal?

ive been playing alot of the spec op role. i like to get in a c-4 the enemy command station and radars etc.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
December 27th, 2005, 07:37 PM
No you don't have to land for rearming and repairing, that goes for planes as well. For planes you just fly over the landing strip for repair and rearm, heli's worry more about repairing so they usually hover over the helipad until they are totally repaired. A trick of mine while Spec Oping is to place C4 packs on rooftops near the CP's so if a helicopter tries to hover over it to cap a CP I can blow that mofo from the comfort of my hidey hole.

Last night while we were playing on Clean Sweep and capped the Small Airport flag put C4 on an odd sandbag so it wasn't so obvious and another under the stairs into the trailer. As I waited for the Su-34 to respawn I saw the flag go neutral so I blew the hidden C4 for a quick 3 kilts, then I comenced bombing runs.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
December 27th, 2005, 07:39 PM
Oh yeah and I was 3 kills short of my Vet Explosive Ordanance badge last night on Wake. We took all the flags near the end so no one made it to the beach for me to blow up. :(

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 28th, 2005, 06:21 AM
http://www.cling.gu.se/~cl3polof/bf2stats/img/award_2190703_small.jpg
I finally got this biznatch after missing it by razor thin margins, and not having it record one time

Man last night was a blast on our server...especially the absolute wedgie we gave BS on Kubra Dam

and the Blackhawk was in full effect on the MERC server...

w00t good teamwork guys!

Worm got his 3rd purple Hart....at least he tries :stick

Daedelus
December 28th, 2005, 10:41 AM
awww missed it. and congratulations diesel. i played most of the day it was fun,but i tryed to get ont the {fmu} server with toe tag and bs in the afternoon but it kept saying my version dosent match the servers? i juast got this game and did the update to 1.1.2 so are they using 1.1.1? or something i dont have any mods lol so iam not sure why i could get in. it was suppossed to be a wake island map and karkand but every time i checked it was still wake island that the one i couldnt get into. any sugesstions?

Wyrm_f00d
December 28th, 2005, 02:47 PM
Yeah!!! it was a great time last night... and BS... your rant of cursing and general pissed off grunts was hillarious.. :stick

Yo Diesel.. DONT MAKE ME COME OVER THERE AND... AND... AND... bleed all over you...:rolleyes:

Wyrm_f00d
December 28th, 2005, 02:47 PM
Yeah!!! it was a great time last night... and BS... your rant of cursing and general pissed off grunts was hillarious.. :stick

Yo Diesel.. DONT MAKE ME COME OVER THERE AND... AND... AND... bleed all over you...:rolleyes:

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 28th, 2005, 03:01 PM
Twice!

Wyrm_f00d
December 28th, 2005, 03:13 PM
not sure how that happened... oops
:doh

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 28th, 2005, 03:58 PM
he has Andy's stuttering...yeah Food is deadly...literally!!

Daedelus
December 29th, 2005, 09:25 PM
hey where did you guys get the cool sig's its probably in some other post but i was to busy to look for it hehe...

Wyrm_f00d
December 30th, 2005, 09:02 PM
not that mine is terribly kewl, but I got mine at a place Temp introduced me to...

http://www.tehsig.net

but it seems to be down right now...

for what its worth...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==