PDA

View Full Version : We Finally Got A Name!!

LA_MERC_jubae
May 15th, 2002, 11:06 AM
Well folks, the long wait is over, my band FINALLY has a name. Before I tell it to you, you must hear the story of how long it tooks us to come to this name.

A long long time ago in a Galaxy too far away:
There are five people in my group, including myself. Now then, these guys are four of the most talented, creative people, I have ever met. Yet for the past five months, twice a week, we would all sit, for hours, trying to think of band names. Most of them were stupid, and were just sayed to make us laugh, so nothing ever got accomplished. So me, being the smart one, decides to make a list of names, and we picked one, Drive By Eden. Yet this would not do for long, so they axed that one and wanted a new one. So I posted to you all that we needed a name and you guys, and gals, hooked it up something fierce! Anyway, I likeed'em, but I'm just one vote out of 5 so the list I brought didn't make the cut. Then finally last night, I told them that no one leaves tonight, until we have a name. SO HERE IT IS, the long awaited name for jubae's band!!!!!!!

INSPECTOR 12

why is no one clapping and cheering?

thanks for the help everyone, you were great help.

much love,
Jubae

:hb :nox

LA_MERC_jubae
May 15th, 2002, 03:12 PM
Like when youget a new pair of pants, reach in the pocket and you pull out and inspector and a number. Just so happens, Inspector 12 can from a pack of Fruit of the looms.

Hope that clears things up.

Jubae

cd
May 15th, 2002, 05:21 PM
lol.... change my vote.... :D

LA_MERC_darkprowess
May 15th, 2002, 05:58 PM
i've been saying for a good while now that the people in this country are running low on names to call things... each to his own i guess heheh and i better be hearing the name Inspector 12 on MTV2 soon or i might have to beat ya...:bash :bash :fruit :wig :hb

Corona
May 15th, 2002, 09:22 PM
yah what he said...

LA_MERC_jubae
May 16th, 2002, 12:52 AM
Hehe, well, I'm not sure about all that but I can teel you we are rolling ahead full steam now trying to get our act together. We've got some really great songs together and trying to make our live show bomb. We hope to get in the studio sometime this summer and have merchandise soon. When we get a CD together I will be sure to give y'all a holla and let ya know. Thanks yo's.

much love,
J00bster

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==