PDA

View Full Version : Base Raper...

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 8th, 2005, 07:58 AM
Hi...my name is LaTech, and I'm a base raper...

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 8th, 2005, 08:13 AM
lol, people like you need to be in jail!!!!

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 8th, 2005, 08:19 AM
wth that's ghey. An admin can punkbust you? On a whine? Were you playing at the iron rump rangers server?

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 8th, 2005, 08:24 AM
Nope...Kamikazi server. I'm going to go to their forums and express my...frustrations.

LA_MERC_Drax
December 8th, 2005, 08:35 AM
Biggs wouldn't last one minute in there with a jet....

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 8th, 2005, 08:56 AM
nice one Scott..that is a first I have seen that message

Biggs
December 8th, 2005, 08:57 AM
sucka, i only camp uncapable bases if the nub oher team dont have a flag...and in that case they deserve it.....i just look at it as defending our flag at a position that puts my team in a better defensive position.

occasionaly i makea pass at the other teams main..of if a player on the other team pisses me off....but i take offense thati was called a camper........

someone also needs to tell these nubs there is no such thing as spawn camping at a capable flag...that is just stupid...now spanw camping at an uncapable flag is ghey of course.

LA_MERC_goose
December 8th, 2005, 09:14 AM
Base domination (aka:raping) is part of war. Artty on a base is part of war. Yes, it's a pain in the arse to spawn then die then spawn then die but that's kinda the name of the game: Battlefield. Keep up the good work LT! You've got several more kicks and a few bans to go. lol :D

LA_MERC_Onji
December 8th, 2005, 09:24 AM
mike i like ur sig better, its clean, gimme code, gimme

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
December 8th, 2005, 10:01 AM
I had some base ragage action today. Just I was getting raped. I'm trying to figure out this whole flying crap so I join a server on Kubra Dam almost make it to a jet then get gunned down by the Su34. Over my next 5 spawns the exact same thing happens but I finally get into the F15 and die by the Su34's bombs hitting me. So the round ends but we had a squad on MEC go straight to our base and kill a few peeps then steal one of the jets. We had flags the whole time, just they base raped the hell outta us. So I left and joined out server for some loner jet time.

Just an FYI, I suck at hitting anything with the guns. Bombs I'm Ok at, but the guns are lucky that I hit the ground with them.

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 8th, 2005, 11:20 AM
As posted in their forums:

Unfairly kicked from server...one man's plight for justice

When does playing a game go from being fun to being a pain in the butt? I’ll tell you when it happened for me: It happened today, on your server. What was going on? Well, I’ll tell you…

I was commanding the China team on Dragon Valley and we were doing fairly well. I was doing the best job that I could (I’m still a nub at commanding) and, if memory serves correctly, we had pushed back your forces to the main US spawn area. This had happened several times during the round and each time it would happen, I would drop arty either right inside or just outside the US spawn area.

I did this one final time, right as we took back the last flag and was summarily kicked from your server.

I understand that there is a rule of : “No spawn raping the main base (easily identified by a big RED circle) (this doesn't mean you can't take out enemy artil, radar etc.....but just don't park up spawn killing)” (taken from the rules section of your site). However, it ALSO states (several times): “You will recieve a warning then you will be kicked from the server for breaking this rule” (misspelled as it is on your site). I realize that it DOESN’T state this in the list of things not to do on the server, however, one would assume that, given mature individuals, that some sort of warning would have been given.

None was.

Quite honestly, I’m very upset over this incident. I was there, playing the game, having a good time…when, for no apparent reason, I was kicked. That’s unjust and uncalled for.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 8th, 2005, 11:33 AM
Yeah, Darren, Mike is cleaner. What did you do Mike and how can we get it.

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 8th, 2005, 12:40 PM
well I just went to tehsig and created one...it was the last choice Onji
I could not figure how to get the one yall have lol

Biggs
December 8th, 2005, 12:40 PM
yeah i wants mike's too...onji when u do urs can u do mine pls pls pls!

LA_MERC_Onji
December 8th, 2005, 12:56 PM
done, thanks mike

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 8th, 2005, 01:18 PM
what does the percentage mean in the sigs?

Biggs
December 8th, 2005, 01:33 PM
% to ur next rank......

for example i think diesel is like 50% to his next rank which is at 50000 points..so his has like 25000 global points.

i have 65000 points and i am at like 30 % to my next promotion cause that one is at like 200000 points

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 8th, 2005, 01:40 PM
ahhhh i see said the blind man!

LA_MERC_Drax
December 8th, 2005, 02:30 PM
Since we're on the subject of begging for new sigs, Onjisan, can you hook a brotha up? Me love you long time!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==