PDA

View Full Version : Highlights from a glorious night!!!

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 7th, 2005, 06:38 AM
lets see there was so much... on the first night of our new server.

1.Biggs is still a J-10 *****
2.The first medel ever awarded was the Purple Hart..to me :emb:...(see above)
3.first player ever kicked....yep mr good conduct himself :p: Dirge
4.when we played together...blowout...
most players I saw at one time was 38 on the server.
5.no lag, and great pings even Roselind pinged a 155...from Denmark
6. I think Biggs won every gold medal, but the 40 man with 64 man map..is great for scoring and getting awards so I think we will have a really nice server.

and so much more, but it was a night of first and hopefully we will continue to have a succesful server and attract lots of little nubs that Biggs can train in the ways of the Darkside...or the will be crushed!!

LA_MERC_Spark
December 7th, 2005, 06:48 AM
lol! I really am dieing over here....

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 7th, 2005, 06:52 AM
I'm glad to hear it was a success....I hope it continues!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 7th, 2005, 07:02 AM
Damn, that was fun. Complete ownage. The pings were outstanding and the fun was not measurable. I will be even more adicted than I was, which is pretty hard to imagine. Sorry I got on late guys (Around 10 I think) but the strat calls to me and I must play her. Any way the Server Rocks. Makes me feel like the days of CS Beta. Now, Darren, How to I get my adminrights going, hehehehehe.

P.S. I would just like to say how perfect it was to have Dirge get the first official kick on our own server. LMFAO. That is pricesless.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 7th, 2005, 07:04 AM
Oh yeah, forgot to mention. After most of you guys left Jerry flew me around in the SU-34 for literally like an hour on one map and I got like 50 kills. A guy on hte other team said "LA_MERC_Andyconda, how can you just fly around that long in the bombers seat killing people looking through that little black and white camera". I said "Easy, this way I can have my cold beer in one hand and just use the other to point and click to kill you, good stuff", LMFAO. What fun.

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 7th, 2005, 07:21 AM
:laugh:
"how do you shoot women? children? in that tiny white camera"

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
December 7th, 2005, 07:28 AM
Don't let them fools FOOL you, Andy laser guided me twice and BS bombed me twice as well as others that "were on their team!"

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 7th, 2005, 07:53 AM
oops!!!
OMG can you imagine the carnage, with BS and Andy in a Jet....on their own team...the dynamic tk machine!!! :p:

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
December 7th, 2005, 07:55 AM
LOL! Sorry I got on late and left early but I have a lot going on this week. Basketball practice, which I coach, a football meeting, so I can coach, wife's company party, no coaching, and I'm getting ready for Disney World, I leave on Sunday.

Unfortunately I was on the team opposite all the MERC's, so I was getting pretty pwned. No one on my team was flying so I decide, "Ok I'll hop in a J-10 and test out my new joystick." Well I got in it 3 times and all three I never got off the ground because BS and Biggs would take me out.

toE_TaG
December 7th, 2005, 08:08 AM
Hey guys!

I decided to register on your boards today just to say congrats on the awesome new server! I'd say thanks too but for much of the evening I was stuck on the other team and I was getting my arse handed to me lol. Last night was tons of fun, and I'm looking forward to getting blown up by Biggs some more lol.

lates
toe

Biggs
December 7th, 2005, 08:22 AM
ok ok...the server is bad arse.....we should set up wake as our home map...cause we pwn at that mofo....cleansweep is also a dam fine map.

those "2mc" guys that we on the server last night were pretty good. they had a number of good pilots (which kept me busy). i hope they join us again as that has only been my (lamercs as well) real compitetion in the air..

i also noticed a great tactic that they used in the air...both of their pilots were always very close to each other..they would bomb the same target and own...and they would dogfight together to make it 2 on 1.....but of course they couldn't pwn me cause i am so bad arse...but i think we should take some tips from these guys.

they also cap'd flags really quick, they seemed to always have a tank and a lav together and the lav had like 2 extra guys in it as well.....they showed some great teamwork....

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 7th, 2005, 09:02 AM
OMG, toe tag is on the forums, The sky must be falling. Also, Toby's right, I got 50 kills riding with Jerry, BUT I lost 2 due to friendly fire, Sorry Tobster, didn't mean to blow the crap out of you. Granted one of those times I shot at an enemy real close to you and it vered off course and got you instead. I know (insert Dirge right here yelling in my ear its a heat seeker missle, not an enemy seeker missle, LOL)

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
December 7th, 2005, 09:06 AM
It wasn't the fact that you guys were bombing me. Its that it always happened when i was taking a flag.

The first time there was no enemy within 2 miles. Another time, we had 3 of us taking a flag and still another I was taking a flag.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 7th, 2005, 09:18 AM
Well I hate to point out the obvious but we're not going to bomb anyhting but flags for the most part, lol. That's where the bad guys are. I know on the first one you're right their probably wasn't a bad guy any where near you, lol. The best was Jerry releaseing all the bombs and as they were falling yelling "It wasn't me, it wasn't me, It wasn't me" then when it comes across the screen the BS has killed 3 friendlies, he says "OK, ok, ok...........it was me", LMFAO.

LA_MERC_BS
December 7th, 2005, 09:27 AM
HAHAHAA, yeah sorry bout that Toby. But it came up on my screen as squares. I saw a bunch of them and figured they you guys were on foot and the tanks were over running you. So I dropped the bombs. Little did I know that there was 4 team mates there on the ground. My bad.

I actually had a good time flying Andy around. I got some killer assist points and I was support the whole time so I can get my hours in on that useless support guy.

I dig the server. I had great pings partly due to my BellSouth Fast Access DSL. Those 2mc guys were pretty good though. I think all of them were anti tank on Gulf of Oman.

LA_MERC_Nutria
December 7th, 2005, 10:27 AM
Oh boy.. I thought I was about to start reading about Mike's new ghey bar in New Orleans opening back up.:stick

toE_TaG
December 7th, 2005, 10:34 AM
:p Andy!

I got to fly the chopper non-stop and Kat aka Roselind got 2 vet badges from the beating we gave those guys trying to retake the com central point. The only thing that had me worried was the dive bombing from our team lol!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 7th, 2005, 11:23 AM
LOL, Outta da way woman, Gots some killin to do.

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 7th, 2005, 11:53 AM
toe has really got a hold of the chopper lately
good job last night.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 7th, 2005, 11:55 AM
Lol, She's got a toe hold on it, LMFAO. I kill myself sometimes.

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 7th, 2005, 11:56 AM
yeah good one ya spotted ape :p:

toE_TaG
December 7th, 2005, 12:18 PM
LMAO

I think I made poor Roselind air sick a few times last night with my crazy flying!

LA_MERC_BS
December 7th, 2005, 01:26 PM
Who was it that was flying the blackhawk that time on Dahlia plant and hovered down into one of the smoke stacks with all of us in the blackhawk? Whoever it was did a killer job for a while until the chopper started to drift lol ...

Biggs
December 7th, 2005, 02:47 PM
ehhehe that was me :)

LA_MERC_BS
December 7th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Im gonna go out on a limb here and go ahead and make some predictions about tonight.

I predict more purple hearts tonight with possibly a veteran's purple heart badge in the making
Andy will probably be accused of clubbing baby seals as a favorite past time
Toby will probably get team killed again
Me or Andy will probably get cursed out for team killing Toby
Ex will probably get auto balanced to a crap team
One flag into the round, Biggs will have 50 kills and a kick vote will start
Dirge will probably get banned .... again
I will not have my nub launcher again tonight
Someone is gonna get so pissed that they start speaking in strange tongues and broken sentences

LA_MERC_Onji
December 7th, 2005, 05:26 PM
Who was it that was flying the blackhawk that time on Dahlia plant and hovered down into one of the smoke stacks with all of us in the blackhawk? Whoever it was did a killer job for a while until the chopper started to drift lol ...

lol http://www.lamerc.com/users/onji/bf2/screens/screen059.jpg

Biggs
December 7th, 2005, 05:47 PM
i predict that we will run operation cleansweep tonight cause it is such a bad arse map.....woot woot woot woot

SgtJeff
December 7th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Im so bummed...I've had no time in the last couple months. My hours have changed and I've been out of town 3 times in the last 6 weeks. waah. I haven't played in 2 months. We have a server?? LOL. Oh well..maybe someday I'll get to play again.

LA_MERC_BS
December 7th, 2005, 10:07 PM
Well we found out that the second purple heart is not vetran.

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 8th, 2005, 08:28 AM
heheheh Dirge!!!

toE_TaG
December 8th, 2005, 09:59 AM
>.< lol that's why i bailed early last night.. i didn't want to "earn" a second purple heart!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==