PDA

View Full Version : Can't connect to account

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
December 3rd, 2005, 03:28 PM
BF2 loads up but after I click the connect button it just stays at that screen. I think Tech said he was having problems too how about anyone else? Can you nubs connect?

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 3rd, 2005, 04:00 PM
That's my problem as well...just chiming in as well. Uninstall and reinstall does nothing...just fyi

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
December 3rd, 2005, 06:15 PM
I checked out planetbattlefield and lots of people are having trouble. All you have to do is wait it out, may take 5, 10 minutes, or longer. But gameplay doesn't seem to be messed up, only the EA account servers. So if you want to play don't try to click on anything but the multiplayer to get on a server. BFHQ and everything on the battlefield menu is very slow. Just hop in wait longer than normal and come frag with us.

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 3rd, 2005, 06:15 PM
Hey Ex, I just checked on some forums and a lot of people are having problmes connecting...so it's not just us. Some peple can get in fine, others can't. (we posted this at the same time...lol)

LA_MERC_BS
December 3rd, 2005, 08:00 PM
I started the log in process, got up made me a few sandwiches. Ate them. Put in a fresh dip and did a few text messages before I logged on.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
December 4th, 2005, 09:01 AM
It only took me like 5 or 6 minutes each time but others are much longer.

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 4th, 2005, 09:26 AM
Just tried...took about 30 seconds...w00t! It's on today!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==