PDA

View Full Version : LSU who???? how bout dem bulldogs!!!

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 2nd, 2005, 09:49 PM
I'm watching my LATECH Bulldogs put a whooping on Fresno State right now....it is a beautiful site!!!!! hope it continues!

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 3rd, 2005, 06:31 AM
w00t, maybe they will get in a bowl now!

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 3rd, 2005, 08:31 AM
lol I thought this was a smacktard thread about the game tonight. lol

yeah, it was nice watching ole LA Tech put it on those tree huggers in HD. Pat Hill really looks like a wanne be biker in HD.

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 3rd, 2005, 08:45 AM
GO DAWGS!!!!

Biggs
December 3rd, 2005, 09:09 AM
lsu say what.......

tiger bait, tiger bait, tiger bait

hey fightin tigers who we came to play? we came to hotlanta to stomp the dawgs today!

i should be in atlanta right now but my idiot of a friend sold "my ticket" to his uncle to make money....whata monkey!

USC is over rated crap that smells like butt

Biggs
December 3rd, 2005, 09:17 AM
and i think the only bowl latech could get is the "sheraton hawaii bowl" but that goes to the WAC champ...i dunno who that is though

Biggs
December 3rd, 2005, 09:21 AM
oh and is texas of usc loses this week and lsu destroys georgia, LSU might see a rose bowl invite...although i think LSU should be ranked over Penn state I dont think we could beat either texas or usc........but we should have played usc in that '03 year and we would have owned them trojans then...but i think our present team is lacking a great offense with a defense that can be weak due to no real leadership....

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
December 3rd, 2005, 09:35 AM
GO U of Wyo!.........ok and LSU

LA_MERC_Spark
December 3rd, 2005, 09:35 AM
OMG dirge... I thought the same thing lol! oh yeah... go dawgs go!

LA_MERC_Drax
December 3rd, 2005, 02:23 PM
Its the lack of coaching Biggs, plenty of talent. Can't do it with lurch(Russell) leading the offense either. Go Tech!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==