PDA

View Full Version : A song made by me

LA_MERC_jubae
May 13th, 2002, 01:34 PM
Howdy folks! Here is a little diddy I call Big Bad Mojo. It is a song I created the other night. I think it is fitting for a video game, but not sure on what type it would best fit. Please, download it, give it a listen, and let me know if you think it is crap, and I should never record in my studio again, or if you like it. Also, any comments are welcome, and changes can be made. On a side note, this is a short song, only about 2mins long. It was just my first shot with this new software and I was experimenting. Anywho, check it out.

If you want more stuff like this let me know, I could whip up someting in the future. :laugh:

Much love,
Jubae

LA_MERC_jubae
May 13th, 2002, 01:38 PM
opps my bad. No file got sent, try it now. :rolleyes:

jubae

LA_MERC_jubae
May 13th, 2002, 01:42 PM
grrr

LA_MERC_jubae
May 13th, 2002, 01:44 PM
I look like a bonehead, how do I get it to post the dang thing?

LA_MERC_jubae
May 13th, 2002, 01:47 PM
maybe now?

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 13th, 2002, 01:47 PM
Is anyone else noticing the proliferation of University of Tennessee peoples in Lousiana Mercenaries? I mean, were they awed that much by LSU that they are trying to come to the good side?

JK guys, just getting everyone prepped for football season.

w00t GEAUX TIGERS!

P.S. Jubae your song sounds a lot like Puddle of Mud... Oh wait, that's the radio.

LA_MERC_jubae
May 13th, 2002, 01:49 PM
oic, can it be wav?

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 13th, 2002, 01:55 PM
To post anything to be dl'ed in the forum's, it has to be hosted on the internet, either through the merc server(talk to Mercy) or on another server (e.g. bigperm).

LA_MERC_jubae
May 13th, 2002, 02:05 PM
Okie dokie. Btw the way................the reason so many UTK freaks are here is quite simple...................we all, deeeeeeep down inside..............wish we were cajun. I know, sounds silly, but it's the truth...........well for me anyway

Much Love,
Jubae

LA_MERC_darkprowess
May 13th, 2002, 02:21 PM
and hurry up i wanna hear that dang song... :D :D

LA_MERC_jubae
May 13th, 2002, 02:54 PM
There is a new post with the link in it, THANKS PERM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j00 da man!!!

jubae

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==