PDA

View Full Version : Artists First name needed

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 8th, 2002, 04:16 PM
Hey,

I just heard a cool song on the radio, but all I remember is the last name: Cantrell (pronounced Can-Trell anyway...I spell with phonics). Someone know his first name?!

LaTech

Jubae
May 8th, 2002, 04:27 PM
Jerry Cantrell, formerly of Alice in Chains maybe. I think, what type of song was it?

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 8th, 2002, 04:34 PM
That HAS to be it. The type of song was SO much like Alice in Chains...that's why I liked it. I must download some songs now!!

I just found the song: Anger Rising...very AICesque

Thanks ever so much jubae

LaTech

LA_MERC_darkprowess
May 8th, 2002, 05:02 PM
since his death they will probably be playing a lil more Alice than normal... atleast for a lil while anyway...

Jubae
May 8th, 2002, 05:54 PM
No prolem Tech, that's what I am good for, I am a music junky. If ya need anything just lt me know. BTW way, for those of you out there that need music software, I got tha hook up, let me know what you need and I will what I can do.

much love,
jubae

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 8th, 2002, 07:48 PM
Wait a minute, I thought it was a different guy from Alice in Chains that died. isn't Cantrell on tour right now?

Jubae
May 8th, 2002, 08:00 PM
Yeah, Jerry is Alive. However, Lane Staley is not. Lane was the lead singer and died of a drug overdose. In fact the same type of overdose that killed River Phoenix and John Belushie. A cotail of drug and alcohol named "Speed Ball". More news at ten to the hour. :)

Noxious
May 9th, 2002, 10:54 PM
u forgot EVery hour, lol

Jubae
May 10th, 2002, 12:18 AM
hehehe

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==