PDA

View Full Version : Highlight of yesterday's Saints game

cd
August 13th, 2005, 12:13 PM
By far the highlight...

cd
August 13th, 2005, 12:14 PM
In all seriousness though, I think this kid will be amazing. Should be motivation for Brooks to get his game together. But who knows.

cd
August 13th, 2005, 12:14 PM
That's McPherson btw. Trying to take the snap from his right guard.

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 13th, 2005, 12:34 PM
LMAO I guess you can chalk that one up to ole stomach butterflies!

LA_MERC_Shadow
August 13th, 2005, 06:29 PM
I HOPE we can chalk it up to that.

Maybe he's being tutored by Brooks.

LA_MERC_Sabre
August 14th, 2005, 01:59 AM
lol, I was thinking the same thing Dirge.....there must have been a zillion things running through that guys head...

LA_MERC_Spark
August 15th, 2005, 07:16 AM
216 rushing yards allowed...:/ God help us if the first team guys get hurt..

LA_MERC_BS
August 15th, 2005, 08:46 AM
Does anyone else get the feeling that Brooks is just out there collecting a check. When he screws up, he just kind of smiles like its no big deal and doesn't matter. Doesnt seem like he really cares at all.

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 15th, 2005, 09:01 AM
sure seems like it at times...

cd
August 16th, 2005, 11:01 PM
As much as I hate the Saints, I think the blame is more Haslett than Brooks. Brook's is not a bad qb(yes I know, the lateral he passed 30 yards backwards). But last year was his worst year since his first year starting. And even so he had a decent passer rating, was 7th in the league in passing yards. Had 21 td's. The problem with the saints aside from the defense, is:

1) Idiot owner
2) Idiot gm
3) Idiot head coach

I could coach that team to the playoffs. The talent is there. Deuce Mcalister is that team. He needs the ball 20 times a game minimum, no questions. He's a straight up beast. He's a 1600 yard back every year without fail. But for some reason ol Haslett wants to go pass heavy. But if that's what they want to do, fine with me, just makes it easier for Atlanta.

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 17th, 2005, 06:04 AM
c'mon corbin, do some research before you make statements like that

1) the owner has never not complied with requests for salaries for players, etc. so his idiocy is suspect.
2) the gm position has been suspect lately, but the latest one has done an outstanding job of securing talent and locking up talent.
3) the jury went back out on Haslett after the end of last season, he genuinely appears to have made some chanegs which have reaped benefits.

Before you bash the offensive balance, rememebre that Deuce was hobblked with an ankle injury last year.

And all this being said, it's the figgin' preseason! God only knows what will happen. For example, I could say that with Michael Vick, the Falcons should be in the Super Bowl every year. But bottom line is that isn't true. Vick's passing game is in the bottom half of the league to say the least. But once again, it's preseason, so we won't do any hating.

And remember, New Orleans & Atlanta have the same number of Super Bowl wins. And just getting there doesn't count... That's just kissing your sister.

cd
August 20th, 2005, 07:21 PM
c'mon corbin, do some research before you make statements like that

1) the owner has never not complied with requests for salaries for players, etc. so his idiocy is suspect.
2) the gm position has been suspect lately, but the latest one has done an outstanding job of securing talent and locking up talent.
3) the jury went back out on Haslett after the end of last season, he genuinely appears to have made some chanegs which have reaped benefits.

Before you bash the offensive balance, rememebre that Deuce was hobblked with an ankle injury last year.

And all this being said, it's the figgin' preseason! God only knows what will happen. For example, I could say that with Michael Vick, the Falcons should be in the Super Bowl every year. But bottom line is that isn't true. Vick's passing game is in the bottom half of the league to say the least. But once again, it's preseason, so we won't do any hating.

And remember, New Orleans & Atlanta have the same number of Super Bowl wins. And just getting there doesn't count... That's just kissing your sister.

I just want to know are yall gonna tank the first 6 games, or the last 6 this year? :D

But the reason I'm posting here right now is because some photoshop God.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==