PDA

View Full Version : Awards

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 10th, 2005, 07:56 AM
Well after the rounds with Toby last night I thought I had racked up on all the possible badges. This morning I see I'm still missing one. I think it's the explosive ordinace badge where you need 15 kills in one round but on the awards guide Darren posted I didn't see it. Can anyone veryify this befoer I get smoked a few rounds trying to blow peeps up. Also has anyone got a guide to the ribbons.

LA_MERC_Onji
August 10th, 2005, 08:09 AM
your correct andy, its the explosive ordinance:

Basic Explosive Ordinance
ยท 13 Kills with Mines/Claymores/C4 in 1 Round

It is on the awards page I posted, under badges 10th one down

All of the ribbons are there too cletus:

http://www.lamerc.com/bf2awards/

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 10th, 2005, 08:59 AM
We have got to get the blackhawk crews rolling, alternating the gunners so we can get that helo ribbon.

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 10th, 2005, 09:13 AM
You mean this pretty ribon? :rolleyes:

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
August 10th, 2005, 09:13 AM
I need to keep working on my badges

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 10th, 2005, 09:35 AM
Doh, stupid brain. I see it all now Darren. Thanks.

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 10th, 2005, 09:45 AM
You mean this pretty ribon? :rolleyes:

yeah hacker...dang beginners luck :stick, I have only seen Dragon get over 20 kills in a helo, since you stumbed across that hack job :p:

64 player Mushtar city is the way to go.
If you saw the times that me and Andy got 18 kills in the heli that weekend...sigh
Yeah no doubt the explosive ordinance is the toughest of the badge to get.

one round Toby as a BH gunner should get ya the Helo badge, or gun in the mech choppa. You and Onji need to "work together" to get your knife and pistol badge...hehehe

Anti-Armor defence is easy to, just camp on Fushee or Dragon, at one of the TOW's you will get you 23 min or 7 kills no problem.

Biggs
August 10th, 2005, 11:05 AM
if u need help with the helo ribbon just let me know.

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
August 10th, 2005, 11:50 AM
OK, I am officially letting you know I need help with the Helo Ribbon. :)

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 10th, 2005, 11:56 AM
Ditto, and Mike, I have the pistol and Knife Badge, Earned the old fashion way.

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
August 10th, 2005, 11:56 AM
old fashion way: By beating up on some poor little kid...

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 10th, 2005, 12:00 PM
hahaha
:headshot:owned
LMAO
Oh yeah we all need to go against each other and only be able to use C4 the entire round...lol

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 10th, 2005, 12:12 PM
hey he was atleaset 8 years old

Biggs
August 10th, 2005, 12:25 PM
i need help with the valorious unit and the heli service ribbons. anyone wanna give me a hand?

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 10th, 2005, 12:33 PM
One for all and all for one !!
np

I have no idea how you do not have the valorious? are you short any hours reqd?

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
August 10th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Pistol is easy it only took me one round to get the pistol badge, but as with most things it sorta has to do with luck. If you are playing nubs you can get stuff pretty quick. Just hang out around CP's and use the UAV so you know where people are, that way you just walk up behind them and cap'em. I need the knife badge and explosive ordanance and I'm done. I got the knife badge once but that mofo didn't record it. That one took me 3 attempts on Karkand before I got it. I've tried since but haven't been able to get more than 4 in a map.

I still need these ribbons...
Aerial
Helicopter
Air-Defense

I'll have to get more squad leader and commander hours before I am able to get Distinguished Service or Valorous Unit ribbons.

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 10th, 2005, 01:20 PM
biggs you must be short on hours for the Valorious service ribbon. And the best way to get the helo ribbon I have seen is in an attack chopper on daquing oil fields. You cannot get the helo ribbon by piloting a blackhawk unless you turn it into a kamikaze or something

Biggs
August 10th, 2005, 01:36 PM
yeah, i am always piloting the cobra and mec attack chopper too, but i try to fly so my gunner can get the kills, good for them, bad for me. :(

anyone wanna be my pilot! :)

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 10th, 2005, 01:53 PM
I can pilot some the next time out.

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
August 10th, 2005, 02:48 PM
And I am willing to TK anyone not on our team in the Blackhawk to make room for you guys!!!

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
August 10th, 2005, 02:58 PM
Flying.. bah!

http://www.planetbattlefield.com/images/news/112.jpg
http://www.planetbattlefield.com/images/news/52.jpg
http://www.planetbattlefield.com/images/news/37.jpg

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
August 10th, 2005, 06:52 PM
LMAO! Good stuff Toby, the worst part is it's true.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 11th, 2005, 11:48 AM
I'll fly for you Brent. I fly the attack helicopters so well and line up for the gunner so well, I was even able to get Diesel his Helo ribbon. I should get a badge strictly for that. Granted it took an hour and a half on a server with ony 20 people and a ticket count of like 400, but he did get it.

Biggs
August 11th, 2005, 12:02 PM
thanks guys,
i got the helo ribbon. it took me 33 kills in a blackhawk at masthur city.

i just need to get the 55 team points in one round to get the valorious unti ribbon.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==