PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Episode II Update

Metallion
May 7th, 2002, 01:29 PM
EDIT 5-10-02:::

Alright I got a confirmation of the time the tickets are going on sale and plan to be in line...read on for details on how you can go see Episode II on the opening night...I doubt tickets will be onsale the day of the show (they'll sell out fast, trust me).

The Tinseltown in West Monroe isn't going to be selling presale tickets now until Monday the 13th....for some reason they are just using their default 4 day advance ticket sales. I'll be in line to snag your tickets for the 7pm showing of Episode 2 on May 16th 2002.

If you want in on the show, I'm going to need your $7 either in cash (by stopping by the SGU compound) or via my PayPal account. My paypal account is [email protected] .

All payments must be recieved by 12:00AM(Midnight) Monday May 13th (sunday night basically). I'm only going to be taking 6 preorders so it's first come first served.

If you have any problems using paypal let me know. If you need directions to the SGU Compound (located in tropical Ruston, Louisiana) let me know.

Email: [email protected]
AIM: SGUMetallion

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==