PDA

View Full Version : You know when you have played too much...

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
July 11th, 2005, 08:53 PM
You know you have been playing BF2 too much when this happens:

Tonight my wife and I are eating dinner. She looks at me and says,

Wife: "You were talking in your sleep last night."
Me: "Oh really? What was I saying?"
Wife: "TURN LEFT! TURN LEFT! TURN LEFT! Oh thats not good."
Me: "I guess we were playing Strike at Karkand."

Dinner continues...

Big_ch33se
July 11th, 2005, 09:57 PM
lol, that pretty dern bad. :iwo

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 12th, 2005, 12:07 AM
lol, I used to have those dreams about CS...

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 12th, 2005, 06:16 AM
LMAO, I sometimes have dreams like that in that nether region between hitting the snooze button and getting up. "I have tone"

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 12th, 2005, 06:17 AM
hehehe...I keep answering my wife "roger that" or "get back to the fight soldier" or "damn...sorry"

lol

LA_MERC_Onji
July 12th, 2005, 06:37 AM
lol i tell my wife 'roger that' all the time, she freakin hates it!

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 12th, 2005, 07:18 AM
Yeah, i know what you mean. Evidently "Negative, Ghost Rider" as a no answer gets on some people's nerves... hehehe

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 12th, 2005, 07:19 AM
BTW Onji, i passed you up. and before I hear anything, I didn't play yesterday while sick until around 3:00 PM. Although I did get my helicopter badge and ribbon, along with support badge, medic badge, and transport badge. ;)

LA_MERC_BS
July 12th, 2005, 08:59 AM
I don't think its really bad until you start quoting MEC commands. Then I'd say you've been playing too much.

By the way, I got a chance to be Commander last night. Is -30 good? It wasn't my fault, my team was stupid. They kept miss spelling my name. "LA_MERC_BS" sounds nothing like "YOU IDIOT !!!"

|Team Moped| Kripto
July 12th, 2005, 11:18 AM
I remember when I got into a Tetris Attach phase I would lay down to sleep and I would be able to play a whole game in my head...

::forum goes silent::
(skinny white kid in shorts looks around nervously once he realized that everyone else is dressed like soldiers and they all have guns)

Biggs
July 12th, 2005, 12:25 PM
yeah, i see the crosshairs of my m1a1 abrams and little iraqis getting blown all over. and yes "rgr tht" aggervates my girlfriend as well.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==