PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen spiderman, and is it worth seeing?

Jubae
May 6th, 2002, 12:00 AM
Hey all you fine folks at LA_MERC, I need to know if Spiderman is a good movie, before I spend my hard earned dollar on it. I have been let down too many times by too many bad movies, and I don't trust the news paper people when they say it is great or sucks. So help a brotha out.

Much Love to tha Homeyz,
jubae-----------------------------------the anti-anti-eggroll

LA_MERC_Avatar
May 6th, 2002, 04:39 AM
yeah i saw it and i most say, for a comic book adaptation..they did a damn good job...very good movie...:bigok

Jubae
May 6th, 2002, 08:01 AM
Well, I see by the poll me and my chick will have to invest in that there spider man flick. It looks bomb, but you never can tell. Thanks y'all, keep the thoughts a commin'.

Much love,
Jubae

PS For the people who played Italy last night,

"This map is pwned and awper-ated by the terrorists."

lol

Jubae
May 6th, 2002, 09:32 AM
HA, next poll, it will be there, you better believe it!!! I'm also glad to hear the pwnage was complete and awful. I love it when they lose! HAHAHAHA.........oppps, my bad, anyway take this piece of advise with you:
No matter where the chips fall, no matter how bad things get, it's better than being passed out and painted up purty and having your pictures taken by your closest friends and spread through the internet.

Much Love,
Jubae

bighead
May 6th, 2002, 10:11 AM
er

LA_MERC_darkprowess
May 7th, 2002, 01:38 AM
i agree it was a very good adaptation and i would pay to see it again...

Omega_Prime
May 7th, 2002, 01:41 AM
i loved the movie, and the thing is i never liked spiderman untill this movie. i never watched the cartoons or read the comic books.
go see it!!!!:d:

LA_MERC_Avatar
May 7th, 2002, 04:52 AM
and if your quick enough...you even see Stan "the man" Lee in it also...the creator of Spiderman

Big Mama Funk
May 7th, 2002, 05:09 AM
yup...saving/protecting a little girl in one of the fight scenes....

Jubae
May 7th, 2002, 12:41 PM
Well, judging on the poll and the posts, I will haver to go see it. So I guess this weekend I will take me and my little lady friend out to see tha thang. Thanks Yo's for all the input.

Much Love,
jubae

Jubae
May 10th, 2002, 09:59 PM
Hey y'all, just wanted to say that I saw spider-man today. I loved it, so did my chick who knows nothing about spiderman, and yes she has lived in a hole her entire life. Thanks guys for the info.

much love,
Jubae

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==