PDA

View Full Version : Dirge... What'd you dooooo?

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 29th, 2005, 11:07 AM
As background, Dirge is having one of those nights where standing still teamkills my buddies. Soooo, we're playing a new map and I'm bringing an APC to give backup taking a CP. Andy beats me to it in the jeep and takes the point as I'm pulling up. Andy yells "This one's good boys, let's roll to the next one." What Andy fails to do is drive forward OR look in his rearview mirror to see the nice angled front of my APC parked at a right angle to him. Now as I was about 30-40 yards away, Andy had enough ime to gain enough speed to go into a nice inverted barrelroll in reverse! With the building behind to my left, the barrel roll stopped almost as soon as it started. Andy's gunner was wise enough to get outand run away. Andy vainly tried to "give 'er the gas" and keep moving. Too bad the wheels were a little bit off the ground. End result you ask? LA_MERC_Dirge [teamkills] Andyconda
Go figure....

BTW, Andy has the nerve to tell me to cease firing! LOL

LA_MERC_Onji
June 29th, 2005, 11:25 AM
lmao, great shot

LA_MERC_Diesel
June 29th, 2005, 11:48 AM
OMG...it hurts...I am LMAO here in the office...I keep getting strange looks from co-workers...too funny the cease firing!!!
Oh man I can not see what I am typing anymore...tears filling eyes.
Dirge needed that CS bot sound file..."Ummm...Negetive"
Andy still has great posture, and remember kids to stay buckled at all times.

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
June 29th, 2005, 12:11 PM
I understand your pain. Mike gets to a CP last night and says "Skits get out!". I jump out as per order only to be backed over...

MindWerks
June 29th, 2005, 12:23 PM
Yeah... I had a tough time receintly with running over friendly jeeps in my APC. I think I ran over 3 in one map, but then again they kept darting in front of me when I was cruising along.

LA_MERC_BS
June 29th, 2005, 02:06 PM
I had a friendly fire episode last night too. I know I killed Dirge one time but I think I got Mindworks too. I even killed myself 3 times in a row just trying to get out of the boat.

It's not my fault, I'M NEW ....... I'M NEW.....

LA_MERC_Diesel
June 29th, 2005, 02:12 PM
You did good Cleatus!!
you have some BF2 force within you!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
June 30th, 2005, 09:04 AM
LOL, What I should have said Robby, was "LOOK OUT BOYS, SHE'S LICKIN FIRE"

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==