PDA

View Full Version : Batman Begins

LA_MERC_Onji
June 24th, 2005, 06:33 AM
Wanted to say, I finally went and watched this last night. I was blown away. Awesome movie. I was totally not expecting it to be so good. Check this out if you get a chance, and see it in the theatre if possible, its a great experience.

LA_MERC_Diesel
June 24th, 2005, 08:00 AM
MEDIC!!!!
/me looks around as I lay bleeding looking for the big O
/need back up!!
we missed ya.
:p:

Yeah it looks neat on the preview

|Team Moped| Kripto
June 24th, 2005, 08:13 AM
It was an awesome movie! Went back to the roots, none of that comic crap the last two where about.

Ra's Al Ghul's is from Batman the animated series. Batman's toughest enemy, you never know what side he's on! He's also immortal on top of it, he really was in Rome and Egypt when it was destroyed

LA_MERC_Onji
June 24th, 2005, 09:09 AM
MEDIC!!!!
/me looks around as I lay bleeding looking for the big O
/need back up!!
we missed ya.
:p:

lol sorry buddy, i'll be on tonight with the shock paddles charged

LA_MERC_Spark
June 24th, 2005, 09:22 AM
LMAO @ your avatar onji! hehehehe.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 24th, 2005, 10:20 AM
LMAO @ your avatar onji! hehehehe.

Yea, that is one Watermelon Rockin Avatar!!! LOL

Big_ch33se
June 24th, 2005, 10:53 PM
That movie was 2nd only to episode III. I thought it would be better than the last 2 batmans, but this 1 blew away all of the previous batman flicks.
1 question though, it looks as though they may be ignoring the existence even of the whole batman franchise and startin completely fresh (would be a great idea). Also, Christian Bale surprised me by being superb as both bruce wayne and batman. They better sign him up to a 2 or 3 movie deal to make more. Bring on Clayface!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==