PDA

View Full Version : New BF2 Vid 6-1-05

LA_MERC_Onji
June 1st, 2005, 09:31 AM
You guys have to check out this new vid that came out today.

bf2_op_high.zip (http://209.209.214.5/~gserver/bf2_op_high.zip)

bf2_op_high.zip (http://www.linkmania.ro/filerush/download.php?w=bf2_op_high.zip&t=1117647048) -mirror

Its 95mb, but worth it.

(the demo is rumored to come out soon, like by the 10th or so)

LA_MERC_Mercy
June 1st, 2005, 12:14 PM
OMG ... that freaking rocked...this game needs to come out now...

LA_MERC_Drifter
June 1st, 2005, 12:20 PM
WOW... that was saawweeett! I will def be getting that one!

LA_MERC_Diesel
June 6th, 2005, 09:36 AM
There are more vids dated 6-3 on ww.ign.com that are more like video reviews....all those with questions on whether you will buy this one or not, should check it out.
/drools
the commander option is a great addition, we just need to see more of the voice com to know how that will work, but if they pull that off as well, then BF2 will be a monster

LA_MERC_Andyconda
June 6th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Agreed Mike. This looks like it has great potential. I can't wait. The vids are awesome.

LA_MERC_Onji
June 6th, 2005, 12:54 PM
Hey I just read up on the voicecomm stuff, here is how i understand it works:

-There are 2 teams of course, and everyone can talk to everyone on their team only.

-Each of those 2 teams has one person that is designated as the 'squad leader'.

-The commander can only talk to the squad leaders and give them orders, which in turn the squad leader will relay those orders to his team.

Now I dont know if there can be more than one squad leader per team or not, their may be.

(this is by no means final, this is only my take on it) lol

Texas_Lawdog
June 9th, 2005, 08:16 AM
cool

LA_MERC_Onji
June 9th, 2005, 08:23 AM
mr lawdog you need to get in there with us, i know there is alot of stuff going on in that game but, that doesnt mean you have to do them all. Find what you like to do, and stick to it, weather it be just shooting down aircraft, or handing out ammo and healing fallen troops.

ps. the demo is rumored to be out friday,but i heard its a gamespot exclusive for one day, but we'll see.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==