PDA

View Full Version : Need a band name! PLease help!

Teoke
May 2nd, 2002, 10:48 PM
Howdy folks, This is jubae, and the band I am in, well, we need a name, and I am open to any thoughts (Within reason, you know who I am talking to.....*wink wink*). Anywho, play just straight ahead rock, not heavymetal, not classic rock, not Yanni. So there's the sound of the group. Good luck, and the winner of the band naming thing will have the pride of naming a band!!!! Thanks a bunch, kisses and hugs.

Jubae:blue:

Noxious
May 2nd, 2002, 11:25 PM
Distance.
Kid Wrench.
Wretch
Simple Disorder
The Jubae Experience.
Corinole

Noxious
May 2nd, 2002, 11:27 PM
Im either goin for "The Chemical Disorder" "Chemikal" "Intolerant"

Im going for a heavy metal/punkish sound.

no rap rock. imma leave that to the people who can, lol.

LA_MERC_Avatar
May 3rd, 2002, 07:06 AM
Mercy...simple yet refined....yeah i like it

LA_MERC_Onji
May 3rd, 2002, 07:16 AM
How about,

"None of the Above"

your logo could be a box with a check in it and beside it, None of the Above.

Big Mama Funk
May 3rd, 2002, 01:40 PM
That's a little too close to Joesy and the *****cats for my taste...

:D
BMF

Jubae
May 4th, 2002, 07:31 PM
:D

Well, As it stands, the groups name is Drive By Eden, until we pick a new one, which I will give the list that you all made for me. Thanks so much for your replies, and you insites ( and your insanity!) You all are the greatest, I wish I could give you all a big kiss, well not really, but anyway, thanks y'all!

Jubae :blue:

LA_MERC_darkprowess
May 4th, 2002, 11:47 PM
you didnt give enough info for me to make up a name... straight ahead rock could be alot of things... if your not dark in nature or sound i prolly couldn't give youone anyway, but i would still need more info to try heheh :werd :hb

[lag]DarkCuban
May 5th, 2002, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_bigpermjr
ill give you a name if you gimme a girl to kiss

You left yourself wide open. Your lucky I like you!;)

Big Mama Funk
May 5th, 2002, 01:03 PM
No, we wait until you're passed out, then we paint your tonails, put you in a wig, give you a make over and take pictures to put on the internet....

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 5th, 2002, 06:44 PM
I saw something cool on MTV Jack@ss that will be a cool trick for June....it's called "antiquing."

Anyone know what it is??? It's freaking hilarious!!!!

Scott

Big Mama Funk
May 5th, 2002, 09:08 PM
Darnit, I can't have *any* fun....

cd
May 5th, 2002, 10:39 PM
So uh... what is antiquing?

cd
May 5th, 2002, 10:39 PM
It better not be the baby powder thing.. cuz I'm not up for that one

Jubae
May 5th, 2002, 11:56 PM
:confused:
Has anyone seen my tape?;(

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 6th, 2002, 07:51 AM
Don't worry Perm. Andyconda and I got your back. Errrr. As long as we don't go down with ya. We do have a bad track record.

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 6th, 2002, 08:38 AM
lol
j00 right there PERMYMON!!! What we need is an auto-balance in effect at the LAN. w00t

But knowing our luck, it wouldn't work. lol

Jubae
May 6th, 2002, 09:36 AM
We would win if Corona would wear his high heels more often. He looks just so darn purty in'em. It's a toss up between those and his thigh boots with the tassles. teehee

LA_MERC_Yankee
May 6th, 2002, 09:48 AM
Perm

I wouldn't count on Dirge for watching your back. The picture at the end of his posts shows what happens when adult beverages are around.

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 6th, 2002, 11:07 AM
Hey! I SAID I had a bad track record. LOL I've got an impressive streak going though. I haven't passed out in...

LA_MERC_darkprowess
May 7th, 2002, 07:00 PM
just hope ya have enough of your extra special hurricanes for me... i'm gonna need em...

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 7th, 2002, 07:07 PM
Speaking of which... Perm ya need me to bring hurricane mix up? If so, how much?

::FN::MaXpOwEr
June 19th, 2002, 11:28 AM
Yo Jubae, I got some ideas for yaz well i am trying to make a band and i don't think it's gonna work out so here's some ideas bro. Atomic Lunchbox, Illiterate Speed Readers and finally Retards On leeshes. (All awesome names)

LA_MERC_darkprowess
June 20th, 2002, 05:38 AM
is it a punk band???

IamTylerDurden
June 20th, 2002, 03:36 PM
OK ... BAND NAME...

EVER SEEN THE MOVIE RAD????

well i got your name.... CRU JONES

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==