PDA

View Full Version : So are you guys still playing this?

MindWerks
May 9th, 2005, 12:46 PM
I have recently started reigning in my addiction to this game.

I still enjoy the game but haven't done any of the molten core area. The guild I'm in is still too small and I can't bring myself to join another guild for such a petty reason, though I would like to see some of these upper teir areas.

How has your guys progress gone?

LA_MERC_CS Widow
May 10th, 2005, 06:57 AM
Get into another guild. I have always hated taking part in a guild. I don't want somebody telling me how to play or what to give for the betterment of the guild although it does nothing for me individually. I was getting really bored with the game because there just isn't the social interaction that I was use to in SWG. I joined CFH's guild and am very surprised at how it changed the game for me. The people are all nuts and absolutely gun-ho to come help you fight, quest, whatever. They're funny and just chat away about whatever. I jump in with some stupid comment now and then and find I've spent an hour just chatting and nothing else. Most of them are level 60 with alts, so my measly 36 has major backup whenever I need it. The name of the guild is HP. If you think you want to check it out, talk to CFH. He has two characters in this guild and I have one.

MindWerks
May 10th, 2005, 11:27 AM
Well the thing is I really like the guild I'm in for many of the reasons you listed. The only thing is we aren't large enough to do molten core or some of the other areas. We are growing but its frustrating because the 60's leave just about as fast as we get them. :(

I would like to see the guild I'm in grow to the size where we can do the runs without pulling outside help. I think we will get there, its just boring until we do get there. I'm working on my alts in the meantime. I have 2 60's a 45 and a 30. I think I'm on a different server though and don't want to start over. LOL :)

LA_MERC_CS Widow
May 10th, 2005, 03:58 PM
Hmmmm. Not much you can do if you don't want to grab some outside help in the meantime. That's pretty much all you can do. Why do the 60's leave? Same reason?

MindWerks
May 11th, 2005, 11:26 AM
The 60's leave because they want to do molten core and don't want to wait for the guild to grow. LOL

Its a catch 22 really.

I think its all moot anyway, I think I'm about done with this game. I don't have much desire to play it anymore. I'll hop on and play for about 10 mins and want to stop. Thats usually a good sign to start looking for other games to occupy my time.

ig.deviant
May 27th, 2005, 12:53 AM
im still playing...tomorrow is my guild's 2nd attempt at Ragnaros

aCiD
May 27th, 2005, 03:30 PM
or the 500000 elite humanoid Mysterio :stick

Daedelus
June 1st, 2005, 11:36 AM
oh yeah still playing hard some days all day long if i have the day off.
still working on getting my main to lvl 60 i made a Signature but it hasnt updated to lvl 39 yet. but it is good to be in a good clan that will back you up our guys are constantly sending me minerals for mining or any help we need, we just started doing fight night again that we did in SWG so it fun for me still.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==