PDA

View Full Version : Episode 2 Poll

Metallion
May 2nd, 2002, 02:29 PM
Alright everybody, I did some massive phone calling today (ran up that phone card) and came up with some Episode 2 info...

I thought about doing the event in Baton Rouge at their Tinseltown but when I called them they didn't even know if they were getting the movie, let alone when tickets were going on sale...

I called The Palace 20 in New Orleans and they said tix are going on sale TOMORROW. I have a friend down there on stand by if New Orleans turns out to be the theater of choice. That theater has its act together.

Called West Monroe Tinseltown and they told me the full details will be announced tomorrow about what they plan to do.

So here's the poll...where do you guys want to see Episode 2 at...West Monroe, Baton Rouge, New Orleans. I will personally get the tickets at West Monroe (along with Onji I believe), I have people in Baton Rouge on stand by if we pick Baton Rouge, and I also have people on stand by if we pick New Orleans....

If you are at all interested in seeing this movie on its opening day (probably at Midnight) then vote NOW on the theater you want to see it in....New Orleans tix go on sale tomorrow morning so I'm going to have to scramble to get those tickets but it can be done. Post all your comments here and check the SGU site for more info...I want this to be HUGE (ie. light saber duels before the show, etc)....more details to come, we need a venue first.

LA_MERC_Avatar
May 2nd, 2002, 03:19 PM
it will be west monroe for me...i aint traveling to see it...even for star wars

Noxious
May 2nd, 2002, 04:46 PM
I like goin up to Ruston and Monroe and all, but not just to see a movie.

So BR or NO is for me.

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 2nd, 2002, 04:59 PM
I'm going to see it in W. Monroe.

LaTech

bighead
May 2nd, 2002, 11:03 PM
er neither..i beez in sc :blue:

Metallion
May 3rd, 2002, 09:39 AM
w00t w00t!!!

I just reserved my tickets to see Episode 2 at 12:05am at the Palace 20 in New Orleans!! Here's what I'm going to do...call me crazy if you want but I'm going to be in New Orleans in line all day on the 15th to see this movie at 12:05am that night...then I'm gonna hop in the Metallionmobile and drive to West Monroe where I will rendezvous with you Mercs and SGU members as soon as I get in. This is gonna be CRAZZY!!! I can't wait!:D

LA_MERC_darkprowess
May 3rd, 2002, 01:02 PM
West Monroe for me too i'm not traveling to see any movie no matter what it is:loser heheh

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==