PDA

View Full Version : Does your server suck??

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 17th, 2005, 09:31 AM
Problem solved....if youre on the list.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/faq/charactermove-list.html

MindWerks
March 17th, 2005, 12:50 PM
Actually my server has been heaven compared to some other servers. It hasn't been taken down for emergency repair once. It also has a high enough population to not be considered for transplantation.

I like.

ig.deviant
March 17th, 2005, 05:43 PM
blackhand is on the list....havent decided to move...maybe ill come join you guys

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 17th, 2005, 08:14 PM
Bleeding Hollow 4 teh WIN!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 17th, 2005, 08:15 PM
you do know you cant pick your server though right? Each hi pop server will be designated with a pop for transfer.

ig.deviant
March 18th, 2005, 12:25 AM
yea which is sucky...bunch of punks

Daedelus
March 22nd, 2005, 10:57 AM
yeah at first it sounded cool to pick what server realm you whanted would give people a chance to unit. but nooo they pick the server you have to go to. my group i play with GM
is thinking about it but we see you might have to disband clan/group and re-start over on the new server,and some crazy stuff about getting all iteams in the "Mail" you have so you dont loose those iteams on the switch.

Merdawk
April 21st, 2005, 08:37 AM
Was on blackhand for a bit, but the population was really high, so I moved to Gorgonnash with low pop and it's a pvp server. My horde guys are on burning blade =)

CajunTech
April 27th, 2005, 10:19 AM
Me and Tanya are currently playing on Eldre'Thalas Horde side. In a very nice guild (40ish players) that is active in raids, instances, questing, etc.

My main character's name is Tonga (51 Orc Shaman - Tailor/Enchanter) and she plays as Tonya (51 Tauren Druid - Skinner/Leatherworker:Tribal). Shoot us a message if you ever play there. We still use my teamspeak server, some EQ2 players still use a seperate room on it, and are online almost every night.

If you decide to play it should be easy for you to level a new character. I'm an officer in the guild, so getting you in isn't a problem and we have pretty much every tradeskill covered so outfitting you shouldn't be a problem either.

Merdawk
April 30th, 2005, 07:51 PM
Cool man, I'll try out a horde there depending on my ping. You able to post ip of teamspeak server?

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==