PDA

View Full Version : Steam update + server = no bots?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 11th, 2005, 01:42 PM
Did the recent Steam update break the bot prog?? I liked having the devils in there to plink on till someone came in.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
March 11th, 2005, 03:12 PM
Since we had people playing the last couple of days, I removed them because of some issues I was having with them.

LA_MERC_CS Widow
March 11th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Bummer. That cuts me out of playing on our server. Everyone is asleep when I play. I'm pretty sure the bots were why people hung around a little longer waiting for others to show. You could still play rather than just sit there. Darn, darn, darn

LA_MERC_Nutria
March 11th, 2005, 03:31 PM
Play now I am sick and bored.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
March 11th, 2005, 03:48 PM
I may add them back on but when the server was full and the map changed. Everyone was upset that the bots were there. The bots would get half way through the pistol round before people finished joining. As soon as the map changed, the bots were already running around trying to complete the mission.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 11th, 2005, 05:38 PM
As soon as the map changed, the bots were already running around trying to complete the mission.

Funny thing is... compared to some player we have had, at least the bots are smart enough to try and complete the mission..LOL

LA_MERC_Sabre
March 11th, 2005, 06:38 PM
lol, quit talking about me! I can see this you know :(

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 11th, 2005, 08:28 PM
lol....bots > Sabre

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
March 11th, 2005, 10:19 PM
Widow I play at about the same time as you and CFH, so I'll be around about 9ish ur time most nights.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
March 12th, 2005, 05:44 AM
I was wondering what was up with that.

LA_MERC_CS Widow
March 12th, 2005, 10:11 AM
Widow I play at about the same time as you and CFH, so I'll be around about 9ish ur time most nights.

Ahhh, very good, sir! But I have to tell you, one-on-one with me on either side goes pretty fast. Okay, DANG fast! lol

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
March 12th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Funny...I was thinking the same thing one-on-one with me on the other side. :)

That's a week night thing for me, not so much on the weekend.

LA_MERC_CS Widow
March 12th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Funny...I was thinking the same thing one-on-one with me on the other side. :)
That's a week night thing for me, not so much on the weekend.

Ahhhh...then you haven't seen me play! Many times I've seen the enemy stand in one place for me to have a chance and I STILL die. I swear sometimes I can see my little gunman cutting his own wrist to end the misery...hahahahahaha

LA_MERC_Shadow
March 12th, 2005, 08:21 PM
Remember widow it's cuz your mouse got stuck, it's always the mouse's fault. At least that's what I say after they've knifed me.

LA_MERC_CS Widow
March 12th, 2005, 09:26 PM
[QUOTE=Shadow]Remember widow it's cuz your mouse got stuck...[QUOTE]

Ohhhhh Yaaaaahhhh!!! I forgot about how much trouble I have with that dang mouse!

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
March 13th, 2005, 12:29 AM
Don't sweat it Widow, we were all new at some point and went through the same stuff. I can't tell you how many kills I owe all the regulars on the server.

My money would be in the hundreds of thousands though.

LA_MERC_CS Widow
March 13th, 2005, 12:33 AM
Don't sweat it Widow, we were all new at some point ...
Have I ever told you that I love you? Hahahahaha

Honestly, I have a helluva time when I play with Mercs. There just isn't anything better!

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
March 13th, 2005, 01:13 PM
When ever I need an ego booster, so every other night, I'll check out a random server. It just shows that we have a pretty high skill level for just being a pub server. I can go to other servers and have a 2 or 3 to 1 kill:death ratio, at MERC I'm just scratchin to stay even! But like you say, it's so much more funner playing with people you know and can BS with.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==