PDA

View Full Version : Moss is moving, as if anyone cares

LA_MERC_Nutria
February 23rd, 2005, 09:04 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1998159

LA_MERC_BS
February 23rd, 2005, 09:16 PM
I think the only reason Moss throws up big numbers is because of Culpepper. I bet this move takes Moss down to a second rate receiver by the middle of next season.

LA_MERC_Shadow
February 23rd, 2005, 09:32 PM
I'd love it if he did nothing this upcoming year. Maybe it'd check his attitude and the a##kissing the press to him. Great athlete-yes, one of the greatest receivers-please, he's not even close to a Jerry Rice. One of the most spoiled receivers-definitely.

}{y|3ri|)
February 24th, 2005, 12:04 AM
vikings where sold to some guy in arizona anyhow so not sure what he plans to do with them.

Suntrails
February 28th, 2005, 06:59 AM
I am not alone here in MN in saying "Good Riddance" to Randy Moss as he leaves town. Guy was a Grade "A" jerk.

The Vikings were sold, but according to the news sources here, the new owner has no plans to move the team.

LA_MERC_Sabre
February 28th, 2005, 07:20 AM
I think the only reason Moss throws up big numbers is because of Culpepper. I bet this move takes Moss down to a second rate receiver by the middle of next season.

I'm sorry but I have to laugh at that, yes culpepper is a good QB...but the catches that Moss makes has nothing to do with the QB. As long as the ball is tossed in his direction, there is a way better chance for a reception compared to throwing it to most other recievers....Moss is the best ball catcher in the league (notice I didn't say reciever, T.O. would be the best reciever).

having said that, I wouldn't want that punk on my favorite team either.

LA_MERC_Drax
February 28th, 2005, 11:05 AM
Moss is a arsehat yes, but he makes you put double coverage on him, and still comes out with some amazing catches. If a coach can harness that, and keep him from being kicked out of the league, hes a great asset to a team. Like him or hate him, he's still a great reciever.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==