PDA

View Full Version : BOOM

LA_MERC_Onji
February 8th, 2005, 02:20 PM
I found this on another site.

Look for asshats doing this on your server soon.

http://www.lamerc.com/users/onji/BOOM.avi

How: Warlock summons a creature that received a curse in some instance. The creature was dismissed while curse was still upon it... when summoned the curse continues its nature path...

Result: Everyone in AH dies.

So CFH, is this an exploit?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 8th, 2005, 02:44 PM
....cant....breath......o...m....g.....

OMFGNFWLMFAO!!!!

sorry...still laughing.

Lemme explain what happened there. That was the alliance auction house. An allaince member (looked like a gnome) who is a high level warlock summoned a demon that he had "captured" in some high level instance. He then called the demon....FROZE IT IN PLACE and waited for the bang. Im not a warlock so I don't understand how he captured it but thats what happened far as I can tell.

That is the funniest thing ve ever seen in WoW. I'd have been so pissed but considering it didnt' effect me...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Ive NEVER seen so much dammage dished out in that fashion.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 8th, 2005, 02:50 PM
ok...still laughing.

Did a lil research and found out what happened...I was half right.

The warlock was running an end game instance (60+ elites) in a place called molten core. There is a boss there that casts curses on players and thier pets. Apparently the warlock had a pet out in the instance when the boss dropped the curse on his pet. He then stored his pet effectivly locking the curse on the pet till it was called again. When he called the pet in the auction house it started the timer again....BOOOOM!!!!

That is the stuff of LEGEND!!! That warlock is my hero. Too bad now it will happen again...and again...and again.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 8th, 2005, 02:53 PM
omg...his DPS went up to 65,000

HAHAHAHAH!!!!!

LA_MERC_Drax
February 8th, 2005, 03:37 PM
I noticed afterlife in there, that was the biggest guild in EQ1. They all put in way way way too much time into that game...But i guess its cool that they're on your server, they seem to always do the game first things.

NoXiOuS
February 8th, 2005, 03:56 PM
yeah afterlife was awesome

}{y|3ri|)
February 8th, 2005, 04:23 PM
OMG hahahahahahah

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 8th, 2005, 04:27 PM
not my server...dunno where that happened.

roXet
February 9th, 2005, 07:55 AM
If afterlife was in the video, I think the server is Cenarius then. I have a rl friend who plays on there and she told me Afterlife was on her server.

LA_MERC_Drifter
February 9th, 2005, 08:11 AM
My comp will not play the file. What program or codec is needed to view this?

MindWerks
February 9th, 2005, 09:01 AM
same here, My work PC won't play it because I don't have the codec.

MindWerks
February 9th, 2005, 09:03 AM
Got the video to work. You have to install Divx codec on your machine.

LOL that is some funny stuff.

All of the highlevels survived so I doubt I would have any worries. I figure if a priest and a mage can survive a 3,200 wack I shouldn't have any problems. LOL

LA_MERC_Onji
February 9th, 2005, 09:29 AM
not sure what codec it is, but get the ace mega codec pack, and never have to worry about codecs again

http://www.divx-digest.com/software/acemega_codec.html

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 9th, 2005, 11:14 AM
Got the video to work. You have to install Divx codec on your machine.

LOL that is some funny stuff.

All of the highlevels survived so I doubt I would have any worries. I figure if a priest and a mage can survive a 3,200 wack I shouldn't have any problems. LOL

That 4800 crit would wipe me 4x over. Im right at 1000ish unbuffed.

MindWerks
February 9th, 2005, 03:14 PM
I'm was at the upper 2000's last time I checked (about 6-7 levels ago), I'm thinking I might live.... but barely. Plus I do have some fire protections thanks to elemental leatherworking lol. I will be checking my numbers when I get home today. :)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==