PDA

View Full Version : Toby and Darren

LA_MERC_Andyconda
February 8th, 2005, 12:26 PM
As you know I recently upgraded and bought some DDR 400 PC3200 registered ECC ram. The problem I now know is that registered ECC ram is really for servers and my system doesn't really support it. I'm ordering some DDR 400 PC3200 unbuffered ram today and if we have a server than can use the gig of Corsair DDR 400 PC3200 Registered ECC ram I have, I would like to donate it. Let me know.

I have two sticks of 512 Mb ram to make up that gig.

LA_MERC_Sabre
February 8th, 2005, 12:30 PM
I'm taking donations! j/k, good move andy!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
February 8th, 2005, 03:01 PM
Your running an intel chip right Al, so you may be able to run DDR 400 PC3200 registered ECC ram. Let me know and I'll send one your way along with the vid card.

LA_MERC_Sabre
February 8th, 2005, 03:28 PM
no, actually I'm running an AMD system....I almost bought an Intel processor and board a couple of months ago, but ran into some car repairs...doh! I have 1 gig of PC3200 right now, but I have no idea if it is registered ECC Ram..all I know is that it is OCZ PC3200. OCZ400512P3

btw, I"m a proud owner of a 2002 Chrysler Town & Country minivan now....woohoo! (sensing sarcasm anyone?)

I don't see where it says if it is registered or not?

http://www.ocztechnology.com/products/memory/ocz_ddr_pc_3200_value_series_dual_channel

|Team Moped| Kripto
February 8th, 2005, 08:24 PM
btw, I"m a proud owner of a 2002 Chrysler Town & Country minivan now....woohoo! (sensing sarcasm anyone?)

I don't see where it says if it is registered or not?

Normally If you open the glove box there is a sheet of paper that says that it is registered or not. If not then I would recomend checking your VIN numbers to see if they have been scratched off... you may have gotten an "OEM" or "discounted" auto.

:jail: :crybaby :crybaby :jail:

LA_MERC_Drifter
February 8th, 2005, 11:07 PM
rofl!

Score: Kripto 1, Sabre 0

LA_MERC_Sabre
February 9th, 2005, 07:35 AM
lol, I guess I walked into that one....now go stand in the corner!!!!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 9th, 2005, 07:51 AM
Normally If you open the glove box there is a sheet of paper that says that it is registered or not. If not then I would recomend checking your VIN numbers to see if they have been scratched off... you may have gotten an "OEM" or "discounted" auto.

:jail: :crybaby :crybaby :jail:

PWNT!!!

LA_MERC_Onji
February 9th, 2005, 03:40 PM
Thanks for the offer andy, but our server is doing pretty good memory wise right now. We not even utilizing all that we have in there currently.

Thanks

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==