PDA

View Full Version : Maven's Double Mint twins...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 25th, 2005, 08:31 AM
I was REALLY not liking my hunter (what a flat and boring class) so I rerolled a rogue. I got the bright idea to make a twin of Robyn's rogue (though I got the skin tone 1 shade too dark :( ). I'd like you all to meet Nt and Daay, Maven's dynamic duo of death.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 25th, 2005, 02:26 PM
BTW, rogues kick ass. I realize Im still in the n00b area but I went lvl 6 in about 90 minutes of play time. If things stay relatively similar, I should hit 20 in about 10-12 hours of play time. Roughly twice as fast as my priest.

LA_MERC_Mercy
January 25th, 2005, 03:09 PM
yeah and you get dual wield at lvl 10 also...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 25th, 2005, 03:23 PM
yeah and you get dual wield at lvl 10 also...

:devil Im allready using my priest to farm usable items for the 2 of us. :devil

MindWerks
January 26th, 2005, 09:45 AM
That's what I've been trying to tell everyone, rogues kick ass.

Be wary of going dual weapon just willy nilly though. When you go dual wield your miss rate will go up a lot. Just be prepared. I will tell you that you can seriously reduce the miss rate by having an insane agility. Every item I have gives me a + agility. I would gladly give up +9 stamina or strength for just +1 agility. For rogues agility is life, nothing else matters.

Agility effects not only your hit rate, but your chance to critical (very key for a rogue to have a high chance on this) and your dodge rate (which is also critical). It also effects your armor rate and and attack power (One agility = 6 attack power, so if you see a dagger with +24 attack power it's roughly the same as a +4 agility - dodge and to hit modifiers).

Stamina is a good second stat to build on since it would be nice to take an extra hit or two but not at the cost of agility.

Just FYI.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 26th, 2005, 10:53 AM
SO what "animal" items should I be looking for? As a priest I just switched from Owl to Eagle.

Slayer
January 26th, 2005, 11:21 AM
Well hello ladies.

MindWerks
January 26th, 2005, 01:24 PM
I think you want tiger items. I'm not possitive on that. Agility and Stamina are what I focus on and I think that's in the tiger items.

MindWerks
January 26th, 2005, 01:28 PM
Monkey items tend to be pretty good too

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 28th, 2005, 08:38 AM
This is great...nother true story.

Last night Robyn and I were playing the twins. I logged in at Goldshire Inn and walked to the doorway. I went to log in Robyn since she managed to get whacked last time she played. It seems she went accross the river to Darkshire as a lvl 8. :D

I ran her back to her body and took her to Goldshire (she was outside finishing the laundry). When I got to Goldshire Daay had gone AFK and was sitting down. I thought this was a perfect opportunity to sit next to her for another screenie of the twins. As soon as I did that, 3 other female chars came up and sat next to us. 4 fem toons sitting in the doorway to the Inn...lol. Then some of the others started removing garments and were in their undies. That mutated into a dance session. So now you have 4 almost naked toons dancing the macarena just outside the Inn. By the time it was all said and done there were like 7 or 8 people dancing out front of the Inn....LOL!!! Too funny. Looks like the twins are gonna be popular after all.

Silent_Killer
January 28th, 2005, 08:43 AM
lol, jeez i want this freaking game.

LA_MERC_CS Widow
January 30th, 2005, 04:00 AM
WooHoo!!!!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 30th, 2005, 10:37 AM
haha...NICE HUN!

LA_MERC_Mercy
January 30th, 2005, 01:00 PM
lol...nice ones...need to get my tauren over there and then i can dance in my undies with you

LA_MERC_Mercy
January 30th, 2005, 01:11 PM
here yall go..me in all my Tauren Glory

LA_MERC_CS Widow
January 30th, 2005, 11:28 PM
Oh you sexy...uh, thing!

SnAkEbItE
January 31st, 2005, 10:26 AM
I have a question how do you guy's get that second row of action buttons at the bottom of the screen.

ig.deviant
January 31st, 2005, 11:34 AM
custom UI's....most common used ones are cosmos and CTD...btw i need to get ig taken out of my name

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==