PDA

View Full Version : Just starting WOW

Uther
January 24th, 2005, 09:49 AM
Me and the Wife just got the game and started playing this weekend. We currently each have a low level on Lightbringer. What servers are you guys on? Also, any suggestions?

LA_MERC_Nutria
January 24th, 2005, 10:41 AM
Any suggestions?? You don't want to hear my suggestions. They are not even appropriate for these forums... if you want to hear, you know how to get in contact with me.

Uther
January 24th, 2005, 11:00 AM
Why dont you stop hacking your way to the internet on your company computer! Dont be hating! Dont make me go down to Hollywood and knock those big rat teeth out your mouth!

MindWerks
January 24th, 2005, 11:01 AM
I'm on Malygos.

I think many are spread out.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 24th, 2005, 12:47 PM
yEAH, PRETTY MUCH SPREAD AROUND BUT i KNOW ALOT OF mercS ARE lIGHTBRINGER. lIGHTERBRINGER IS ONE OF THE "PROBLEM" SERVERS THOUGH.

Stupid caps...

Anyways, IM on Bleeding Hollow PvP.

Uther
January 24th, 2005, 01:10 PM
What do you mean "Problem" server?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 24th, 2005, 02:24 PM
Its one of a handful of servers that have been down for unscheduled maint and other "unexpected problems." Its been ok for the last few days but for the tem 10 days prior to the weekend, that group of servers where down daily.

roXet
January 25th, 2005, 08:45 AM
Lightbringer has been having some big problems, but last weekend went very smoothly for us. As far as I know, I'm the only LA_MERC on Lightbringer, we have several people from SWG on there too though.

Look though the last few WoW threads, you'll see where everybody is.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 25th, 2005, 09:55 AM
Oops...yeah, youre right. I was thinking MERC but meant SWG....:D

aCiD
January 26th, 2005, 07:20 PM
on Gorgannosh loves me some PVP

MindWerks
January 27th, 2005, 10:37 AM
Yeah, I'm thinking of starting a character on PVP. Its not to hard to do some PVP on a non PVP server though. I just go in and kill every NPC in a Horde fort and that usually starts a good fight. :)

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 27th, 2005, 01:51 PM
problem with that is its lik ekicking the bees nest. You want PvP to be at least KINDA fair. Also, there's nothing like trotting through a hostile area with your finger on the fear spell waiting for that gank.

aCiD
January 27th, 2005, 09:47 PM
Kinda Fair? Ugggh you live by that motto, i live by, if there PVP is enabled, WHEREVER they may be or WHATEVER level they are, ill attack em. If theres 10 lvl 60's il attack first. I love PVP'in, no matter how unfair the fight may be.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 28th, 2005, 08:32 AM
rogue...nuff said.

No honor among thieves. You'll change your tune when honor points are instituted. Ganking lowbies will cost you honor points.

MindWerks
January 28th, 2005, 09:28 AM
lol, depends on how its handled. If it really doesn't impact the game I might be tempted to slaughter hordes of lowbies simply to have a bad rep... I mean what kind of rogue would want a good rep?

LOL

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 28th, 2005, 11:48 AM
Yeah...should be interesting. It SHOULD apply to the current honor system. At least that is what has been hinted at by Bliz. Under those guide lines, if you go around ganking n00bs you could end up with "attack on sight" status in your own home capitol.

aCiD
January 29th, 2005, 07:20 AM
lets see, Honor Points... Mm hmmm... or Slaughtering Nubs? Choice B Bob

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 29th, 2005, 11:14 PM
heh...you say that now till you go to the AH and get whooped on my the acutioneer. :D

LA_MERC_CS Widow
January 30th, 2005, 03:10 AM
rogue...nuff said.
No honor among thieves. You'll change your tune when honor points are instituted. Ganking lowbies will cost you honor points.
No honor among thieves? SURE there is. I promise I will ALWAYS smile when I kill you. I promise on my honor! lol

eNdOfBeGinNinG
January 30th, 2005, 08:44 PM
lol good point though cth.. if your hated by everyone... thats gunna suck tryin to buy crap or even travel for that matter.. i bet its 10x harder to get points back, then it is to loose.. but thats not a fact yet is it? Out guild did KOS horde.. but on our server, for the most part, we don't have to start the fight.. horde seem to do most of the ganking and whatnot, which is kinda fun. Love fighting a buncha horde to get slaughterd.. when only moments later guild members come and do the same. Game is great

MindWerks
January 30th, 2005, 10:29 PM
They have to be careful how they do that though. I'll be damned if I'm gunna run away from some lowbie because he thinks my honor will go down if I beat the snot out of em.

Plus it would be pretty lame if I can't defend aliance members and towns from lower enemies that think the can have free reign and pray on the town.

Soooo if they implement this badly they can really ruin the game.

Daedelus
February 26th, 2005, 04:11 PM
ok i just picked this up this morning so ill try and get on in light bringer server is that where majority of merc's are at? hey what are some of your names so i can look for you. ill check the other forums here to see if i can write any down.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==