PDA

View Full Version : I made a wow Video

}{y|3ri|)
January 20th, 2005, 08:39 AM
Testing out which software im gonig to use for my video productions in WoW i made a "Tester" video.. basically the servers are acting up so i was bored. Please goto www.MorphiStation.com and read the top news post and watch the video!

Thanks guys!

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 20th, 2005, 08:41 AM
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! that's awesome

LA_MERC_Onji
January 20th, 2005, 11:06 AM
omg that was great lmao!

Slayer
January 20th, 2005, 11:20 AM
Hehehe, nice }{.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 20th, 2005, 11:35 AM
Very cool. Im noticing a theme though with WoW vids...they are all very dark. Can you fix that somehow in production .The Hero's Love is awesome but way to dark in spots.

LA_MERC_Maverick
January 20th, 2005, 11:50 AM
LOL! usually what i do when its 20 mins and counting is load up cs and play, that way im not bored, and i can keep checking to see when my character screen comes up :)

this used to be a big issue with me because of the "disconnect on quest complete" issue, so everytime i completed a quest, i would get disconnected from the server and have to wait through the queue again, but not anymore! w00t!

}{y|3ri|)
January 20th, 2005, 12:22 PM
there is a way to increase the brightness cfh, thats one of the issues im currently working with fixing, but im not sure what is in the free version of the software i use.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
January 20th, 2005, 08:19 PM
haha that was awesome. I wanna makea video, have lots of ideas.. just no idea where to start. What free program you use to capture videos H?

btw thats why I love playing on low population server.. sure it won't last forever, but its nice not having to wait for that many people.. again very nice H

eNdOfBeGinNinG
January 20th, 2005, 08:22 PM
oh yea also.. the night elf females are very hot, even better dancing.. thank you blizzard ;)

aCiD
January 20th, 2005, 08:38 PM
thank you blizzard??? wth, there idiots.. they have a Mantinence scheduled for 1/20/2004...and it pulled down 20 servers about hour and a half ago.. and its 1/20. ha.. ahah... yea, last time i checked.. it was 2005...

eNdOfBeGinNinG
January 20th, 2005, 10:09 PM
yea its pretty annoying the scheduled maintinence almost everynight now.. and our sever will be up who knows when since they don't have an EMT. At least they give us free days sometimes, just pretty annoying.. anyone else get that a lot?

}{y|3ri|)
January 20th, 2005, 10:10 PM
my server is down as well right now... hurm.. i could always make another video ;p

}{y|3ri|)
January 20th, 2005, 11:24 PM
Ahahaha i decided to post the file on the WoW forums cause people are bored with the servers being down... i had to take down the file after only 30 mins of it being posted cause when i came back to check on the post over 800 people have already downloaded it... rofl i dont want my site getting bandwidth owned like it did the last time.

screenshot of the number of views the post has:

NoXiOuS
January 21st, 2005, 01:52 AM
end the boredom, play eq.

Slayer
January 21st, 2005, 11:44 AM
Eh, I'm sure the maintenance will get less after a while.

That's the way it was with cs anywayz...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==