PDA

View Full Version : Cosmos for WoW

eNdOfBeGinNinG
January 18th, 2005, 11:26 AM
Any of you tried this? Its a UI plugin. I installed it lastnight and I must say its very nice. Gives you so many more options to do then what the normal installed version does.

MindWerks
January 18th, 2005, 03:01 PM
I use a different one called CTmod

http://wow.warcraftstrategy.com/ctmod/

It's great, gives you details on your damage. Has multiple toolbars to make combat easier and skills easier to access. You can put notes in your map so that you don't have to remember where you got that last quest. You can name your bags to aid in sorting among other things. I highly recommend it.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 18th, 2005, 04:39 PM
I couldn't play without it now. I would be SEVERLY gimped since I use so many diffrent spells. Little crap like auto loot is a nice lazy mans time saver too.

}{y|3ri|)
January 19th, 2005, 09:22 AM
ya i havent really gotten into all of the features in cosmos, but i do know that the auto loot and the overall dps and the additional toolbars are sooo nice!

LA_MERC_Maverick
January 20th, 2005, 06:45 AM
i love cosmos, the quest minion and the extra toolbars are essential for me :)

eNdOfBeGinNinG
January 20th, 2005, 08:09 PM
if all it offered was auto-loot i would have d/l'd it.. it really shows how lazy one can be and enjoy it! But I love the extra spell bars without having to switch to 2nd spell bar. I also like turning off artwork, and making the slots with no spells in them disapear. And the timer under the buffs is really a life saver, enjoying it so much! Like H I haven't really gotten into it much, but from what i've used, I really like it!

roXet
January 21st, 2005, 08:09 AM
auto loot is a feature of WoW itself now. It works for me on my computer here at work and I don't have cosmos installed.

MindWerks
January 21st, 2005, 10:31 AM
Yeah, you guys don't need cosmos to auto loot. Just hold the shift when you click on the monster you wanna loot. It also works for skinning, mining, herbs and chests. It reduces the amount of hijacks other players can do to you.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==