PDA

View Full Version : The new Triple X

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
January 4th, 2005, 01:45 PM
State of the Union (http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/xxx-stateoftheunion/large.html)

NoXiOuS
January 4th, 2005, 01:46 PM
one of my favorite actors is in it, willem dafoe.
he rocks.
Platoon f00!

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
January 4th, 2005, 02:38 PM
Too bad they couldnt get Vin back for this one. he really made the first one.
Now I keep expecting Samual Jackson to go up to IceCube in jail and say " we're using you for this next mission cause it's Friday, you aint got no job, and you aint got sh#@ to do!"

LA_MERC_Sniper
January 4th, 2005, 10:51 PM
not a big vin diesel fan at all but this movie really makes no sinsce to me without him he was triplex he had the tattoo but whatever im not a ice cube fan either ill wait for it to come on cable

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 5th, 2005, 05:59 AM
lmao @ co! ROFL

SnAkEbItE
January 5th, 2005, 07:10 AM
Well it seemed to have plenty of action, and it has some good actor's in it. I don't know though time will tell.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
January 5th, 2005, 08:02 AM
not a big vin diesel fan at all but this movie really makes no sinsce to me without him he was triplex he had the tattoo but whatever im not a ice cube fan either ill wait for it to come on cable

:e2 WHAT! NOT A VIN DIESEL FAN!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG HE ROCKS!!!!!! I hate that it's not going to have him in it he would make the movie better!!!

LA_MERC_Sniper
January 6th, 2005, 08:53 AM
he rocks? haha he cant act haha

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 6th, 2005, 09:00 AM
He has as much acting abilities as Steven Segal and Jean-Claude Van Damme (read: slim to none)

LA_MERC_Spark
January 6th, 2005, 09:48 AM
OMG!! Complete G A R B A G E!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
January 6th, 2005, 03:34 PM
OMG I CAN"T BLEAVE YOU GUYS ARE POOPING ON HIM HE"S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Sniper
January 6th, 2005, 07:30 PM
at sucking as an actor lol.

most women i know that like him think he is really good looking so what. you can think that haha but dont give him credit for his acting ability hahah or lack thereof lol

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==