PDA

View Full Version : OMFG

LA_MERC_Drax
January 1st, 2005, 02:39 PM
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT CRAP! SOOOOOO ticked right now, well my night is ruined, time to go to sleep, at 4 pm, see ya sunday!

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 1st, 2005, 07:18 PM
lol @ LSU

LA_MERC_Spark
January 1st, 2005, 09:02 PM
arse heads... wtf? you know they only have 5 sec left!! sad man.. this means we'll probably drop to like 15 or 16 for next season.. 8^(

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 2nd, 2005, 08:04 AM
What did you expect? The coach responsible for the defensive backs didn't have them focused... And I wonder why? All the talk about it not being that way is just that- crap. All I see a huge case of irony! gg thx a lot NS

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
January 2nd, 2005, 02:53 PM
it was really the whole game, not jsut the last play. from our back getting burned on iowa's first drive for a td, to 2 blocked punts - 1 for a td, to skylar green who consistantly makes terible decisions (like calling for fair catch on 32, not catching it and letting the ball roll to the 10) to having 1st down on the 3 yard line and 56 sec. on the clock then trying to score immediatly with a risky pass play. WASTE THE CLOCK with the first 2 downs, then use the last 2 downs to get the ball in there. to messing up 3 times in a row on a xtra point attempt so you end up kicking it for 40yds. then you have the fact that we are in the final game of the year - a pretty good bowl game and they still don't have the quaterback situation under control.

the whole game was crap, not just the last play.
And yeah Robby, NS wasn't nearly as emotional as usuall. it was obvious he had already moved on mentally and didn't really give a rats arse about the game. And the players can tell that crap too, not many of them were playing with the amount of heart they usually put into it.

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 2nd, 2005, 04:32 PM
Saints won today, but because the Jets lost, there goes their chance of playoffs.

Sucks for LSU, too...

[sG] Dutchman
January 2nd, 2005, 04:44 PM
Saints won today, but because the Jets lost, there goes their chance of playoffs.

Sucks for LSU, too...
well packer won against the bear today 31 and 14 lol

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==