PDA

View Full Version : gg saints

cd
December 26th, 2004, 01:08 PM
Im posting this early in the 3rd, I'm absolutely furious. BUT... this does me a favor. Everyone says Vick's overrated etc blah blah. This is proof that Vick is not.

1) People say he has no accuracy, I say it's our recievers. Proof today, ATL recievers couldnt catch a loaf of bread.

2) Offensive line, people say it's not the O-Line, it's Vick scrambling causing him to get sacked. Proof today, Schaub is not a scrambler, he's staying in the pocket, bad idea. Vick scrambles, because our o-line cant block. gg we lose to Panthers/Saints in playoffs, I call it here.

Btw, gg saints... yall are playing very well.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
December 26th, 2004, 09:54 PM
Anyone who gets a 100 million dollar contract is over rated

SaBeR512
December 26th, 2004, 10:33 PM
AMEN.

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 26th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Saints D has gotten a lot better in the last couple games. I don't know why...but it has.

cd
December 27th, 2004, 01:07 AM
Anyone who gets a 100 million dollar contract is over rated

Vick = wins, sells tickets, merchandise, the NFL and Falcons will easily make more money off of him.

Manning = sells tickets merchandise, same story, possibly best QB of all time.

Alex Rodriguez = Arguably the best all around baseball player in the last 50 years.

These player's are part of a business. Their respective teams paying them the money will EASILY make more off of them.. thus, they are not overrated.

cd
December 27th, 2004, 01:08 AM
Saints D has gotten a lot better in the last couple games. I don't know why...but it has.

yeah haslett musta lit a fire under their asses or something. That and the addition of Mike McKenzie doesn't hurt.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
December 27th, 2004, 07:23 AM
Its a team game. I could see getting a bonus for every good play you make or just how well you are playing in general. What about a good offensive line. They don't get paid nearly the same as qb's, receivers, or running backs but you give any decent quaterback enough time in the pocket and he will find an open player making him look like a star. Also, who creates these "holes" for the running backs to run through?

There should be a cap on what you pay a player. The owners want to make these contracts and then expect the city to put tax money to upkeep the stadiums.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
December 27th, 2004, 11:46 AM
First things first, most of the good teams in sports, meaning they win championships and the like, lose money every year. Why? Because the revenue they bring in doesn't justify the money paid for all the players on the team.

I'm a Vick fanatic, I love to watch him play, but I'm not sure anyone who plays a game for a living should be paid that kind of money. Ofcourse that could just be envy in me. You know everyone wants to grow up and be some type of football, baseball, basketball, hockey player.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==