PDA

View Full Version : For you Big Brother...

LA_MERC_darkprowess
April 22nd, 2002, 04:01 AM
this is a new wallpaper i got... i thought you migh tlike it...:nox :hb :nox

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 22nd, 2002, 05:49 AM
SWEEET!!!

What's with the new font for the logo though??
DOWN is playing Ozfest this year....VERY COOL!!!
When June gets here you gotta check out my Pantera tattoo. Custom drawn and Sweet!!!

Scott

Omega_Prime
April 22nd, 2002, 06:54 PM
dustin post my wallpaper i gots on mine hehe i know most have already seen it but post it anyways ill check back later

Metallion
April 22nd, 2002, 08:40 PM
You like Pantera?? I saw them in Little rock last summer with Static X, Skrape, Slayer, and Morbid Angel...awesome show.

Funny thing happened today...I'm in a music store in Mandeville, LA with a friend. There's a bunch of guys at the back jamming on guitars (pretty good I might ad) and one guy looking at drums, tons of tatoos on all of em but I didn't pay much attention to them. My friend starts playing Ozzy Osbourne "Gets me through" on a guitar there. One of the guys comes up and starts singing along with him. Turns out it was Corrosion Of Conformity/Eye Hate God's drummer Jimmy Bower. Then Corrosion of Conformity's guitarist Pepper Keenan stops jamming and checks out what's going on....at this point I still had no idea who they were...then I walk over and talk to the guy behind the counter and he says to me "you know that's DOWN right?" I say back "you mean Phil from Pantera's side project DOWN????" He says "the one and only!" So then I run over and talk to them and hung out.

Just gotta say, Mandeville Louisiana is where it's at...raising eyebrows with 12 Stones and got Down passing through looking for equpiment before they head off to Ozzfest...crazy man...

LA_MERC_darkprowess
April 22nd, 2002, 09:02 PM
this is just one of my new desktops... heheh this one could be for you too Big Brother :emb :smokin

Omega_Prime
April 22nd, 2002, 09:06 PM
and this is ofcourse omegas new desktop which he seems to be very proud of :nerd :nerd

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 23rd, 2002, 11:35 AM
The one with the girlie would go over real well with the wife....THANKS!

BTW...what did I type that you edited gdodge???? Remember that rubber plant memeory of mine.

Scott:)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==