PDA

View Full Version : Top Gun Special Edition

|Team Moped| Kripto
December 13th, 2004, 05:37 PM
For all of you out there that like the best movie every made, TOP GUN! A special edition comes out Dec 12th. It has 5 hours of extras, never seen before Footage, making of.........

(changes underwear)

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
December 14th, 2004, 05:16 AM
is that the one with Leslie Neilson and OJ? that was hilarious!

LA_MERC_BS
December 14th, 2004, 06:03 AM
lol, FRANK !!

Top Gun was kick daddy back in the day. Kind of like Red Dawn. But I think I would rather watch a Milli Vinilly music vidio. The acting is about the same.

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 14th, 2004, 06:35 AM
yeah, I was thinking the same think. If you haven't seen it in a long time, don't go back and watch it, you will be devestated by the crappy dialogue and one-liners. Not to mention that stupid scene with beach volleyball. Okay who plays beach volleyball in their jeans in Southern California? And wth was I watching that scene for?!?!

Corp
December 14th, 2004, 06:49 AM
IS there something you need to tell us dirge??? :)

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 14th, 2004, 07:05 AM
You know, I lived a deprived childhood and hadn't seen this movie (along with other "classics" like The Goonies, Ghostbusters and Gremlins) until I was a junior in college. I told my friend that they were the worst movies I had ever seen (some funny parts, but overall just bad). He hasn't let me live that down yet because he thinks they are the best.

I won't be buying Top Gun unless I'm paid to do so...and even then, I don't know that I would watch it.

LA_MERC_goose
December 14th, 2004, 07:50 AM
I don't see anything wrong with Top Gun. Well ... nevermind .... forget you even read this.

:D

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==