PDA

View Full Version : Holy Cow there is still a chance

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 12th, 2004, 10:08 PM
The Saints can still make the playoffs, I have worked out a few scenarios but it will take a miracle, All I want for christma, hehehehe.

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 13th, 2004, 05:52 AM
After watching the game yesterday, are you SURE you can see them there? I mean, it would be like having the 49ers there or something (who actually won their second game of the season...looks like the Tech curse followed Rattay there)

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 13th, 2004, 06:14 AM
LOL, yes I'm sure. Saints all the way.

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 13th, 2004, 06:34 AM
GO BILLS!!!!!!

7-6 and still in the hunt!

Maximus
December 13th, 2004, 08:34 AM
Screw them! Welcome back Todd Heap! Go Ravens!!!

LA_MERC_Spark
December 13th, 2004, 08:46 AM
neg... Saints should loose out... Maybe then the new coach and gen mngr can have a good draft...

Apocalypse
December 13th, 2004, 09:48 AM
Saints suck. ATL all the way. Viiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

cd
December 13th, 2004, 10:31 AM
WOOHOO MIKE!!!! :D Go Falcons, 10-3, 13-3 at end of season :D

On a neutral side note, Saints fan should hope to lose the rest of the games to make sure yall get a new coach and gm, with the talent yall have, there is no way yall shouldnt have atleast 8 or 9 wins a season...

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 13th, 2004, 10:35 AM
On a neutral side note, Saints fan should hope to lose the rest of the games to make sure yall get a new coach and gm, with the talent yall have, there is no way yall shouldnt have atleast 8 or 9 wins a season...

*slaps cd* you do know we are talking about the New Orleans Saints right? I don't think it is possible for them to ever have a + .500 season...lol

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 13th, 2004, 11:50 AM
You all must burn in Hell for this kinda blasphemy. Saints are gioing to the playoffs you watch. As for Atlanta, you can take that unholy dirty bird and die.

Apocalypse
December 13th, 2004, 12:29 PM
You all must burn in Hell for this kinda blasphemy. Saints are gioing to the playoffs you watch. As for Atlanta, you can take that unholy dirty bird and die.

LMAO! tweet tweet!

Inferno
December 13th, 2004, 02:17 PM
I like the Saints, but u still gotta admit that they suck, sorry.

LA_MERC_BS
December 13th, 2004, 02:37 PM
Yes there is a remote possibility that they could still make it to the play offs. The only problem is that is the players find out that there is a chance that they can still go, then they'll loose every game to the end of the season.
As long as they dont think they have a chance then they'll win games. They always win games that dont matter.

I heard this morning that they may not be able to fire their coach. I didn't get to watch all of it, but its something about the guy's contract. They need to run Brooks off. The guy is ah bum. Seems like he doesn't care one way or the other if his team looses. The Saints need to get another good running back. They are working McCallister to death. Has that guy even gotten under 100 yards a game yet?

LA_MERC_Drax
December 14th, 2004, 12:59 AM
Im the Anti-Saint fan now...whoever the saints play, thats who i pull for. Seems to keep me happy with pro football :dunno

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 14th, 2004, 06:26 AM
dirge :twak drax

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 14th, 2004, 06:33 AM
I don't know a damn thing about football but I DO know that I'm going to win the office pool for combined wins. I have The Colts and the Falcons. :D

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 14th, 2004, 06:38 AM
Hope no-one has the Steelers, Eagles, Patriots, Chargers, or Jets against ya. ;)

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 14th, 2004, 07:10 AM
I watched the Steelers/Jets game on Sunday...and I was very impressed with Bettis (RB). He ran, he threw...he did it all. It was a good game (and not a very high score)

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 14th, 2004, 07:56 AM
That was a good game, I have no idea how you can pull against the Patriots or Steelers, that is the way football was meant to be played..as a team! I could care less about either one but they are fun to watch.

LA_MERC_BS
December 14th, 2004, 07:57 AM
Check out my fantasy team. Payton and Martin have carried me all year lol.

QB = Payton Manning
WR = Jimmy Smith
WR = L. Evans
RB = Curtis Martin
RB = M Pittman
TE = R McMichael
WR/RB (flex player) = N Goings
K = J Elam
D = Zach Thomas
D = M. Peterson

I would have gotten some Saints guys, but I wanted to win this year.

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 14th, 2004, 08:07 AM
har har

Joe Horn is burning up da fantasy league f00! Not to mention our punter is er nm

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 14th, 2004, 08:26 AM
i have Culpepper, tomlinson, moulds, mcmicheal, philly defense, akers, chad johnson......unfortunately the guy i play this week has manning who offsets all of my players...doh!!!

Exotica
December 14th, 2004, 11:53 AM
I love football, but sorry no chance for the saints, I mean "Aints".

aCiD
December 14th, 2004, 12:01 PM
I would have gotten some Saints guys, but I wanted to win this year.

lmao :ldm

cd
December 14th, 2004, 12:24 PM
Mike Vick
Keyshawn Johnson
Terrel Owens
Brandon Lloyd
Corey Dillon
Rudi Johnson
Tony Gonzalez
Adam Vinatieri(kickin foo)
Baltimore's D

this is my lineup, not as stellar as i'd have like(my other league is better, but only a 6-7-1 record in that one)

I'm 9-5 in this league. Somehow they get it done.

As for the saints... believe that there is a chance they can make the playoffs.... it would be glorious if next sunday when the play the falcons yall lose all hope.... :D

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==