PDA

View Full Version : Blade Trinity

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 10th, 2004, 06:46 AM
Ok, I saw this movie last night and was pretty impressed with it. Bear in mind, I haven't seen the second one (yet), but this one was much better than the first...so, here's why:

1) Jessica Biel - She's hot...need I say more?
2) Ryan Reynolds plays Hannibal King in this movie. You may remember Ryan from Van Wilder (that's where I remember him from, anyway). His whole point in the movie? Comedic relief...and he does a great job. He does have some action scenes (there is a guy in the movie who looks like a wrestler who really messes him over a bit), so he's not ALL comedy.
3) Kris Kristofferson - Plays the same role as before...except, this time, he seems a little more pissed off (seemed that way to me, anyway)
4) Wesley Snipes - Excellent job in the action sequences. He's never really struck me as much of an actor (sorry to fans), but he's got some good one liners in there and let's face it...he's there for the action anyway.
5) Graphics - The graphics are excellent. There is nothing like someone killing a vampire and the camera zooming through the ashes and burning bones...it was awesome.

The storyline was ok (vampires wake up Dracula...Blade finds out and tries to hunt him down)...but somewhat predictable at times. Then again, it's good guy vs. bad guy...*shrugs*

Funny note: Supposedly Jessical Biel shot an arrow through an expensive camera during filming because she was told to shoot "toward" the camera.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 10th, 2004, 08:35 AM
(there is a guy in the movie who looks like a wrestler who really messes him over a bit), so he's not ALL comedy.

His name Is " Triple H " ....WWF !!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==