PDA

View Full Version : Jessica Duke....

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
December 9th, 2004, 07:45 AM
LOL! Here are some pics of Jessica Simpson playing Daisy Duke for the Dukes of Hazzard movie.

LA_MERC_Drifter
December 9th, 2004, 08:25 AM
shwing!

LA_MERC_BS
December 9th, 2004, 10:27 AM
She's a pretty woman, but you know what makes her a SUPER HOTTIE? She's pretty and she's the dumbest woman on the planet.

Daedelus
December 9th, 2004, 10:31 AM
is funny how the 2 hot chicks are both dumb acting any ways her and paris hilton.
nice find iam glad when i heard they were going to cast here i thought the would change her hair color to brown for the part iam glad that is not the case.

LA_MERC_CS Widow
December 9th, 2004, 10:36 AM
Wow! Her body is way better than I thought! (whispers "b***h")

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 9th, 2004, 10:57 AM
lol @ the wifey.

Mrs.B[s]
December 9th, 2004, 10:57 AM
LOL, Widow, I was thinking the same thing!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
December 9th, 2004, 10:58 AM
LOL I like Jessica... The only thing is her singing has changed over the past 2 years. I'm not likeing the way she sings now but never the less I still like her. Sounds like she is trying to hard to sing or something...

LA_MERC_BS
December 9th, 2004, 11:39 AM
She sings too?

Wow, Hot Body, actress, Hot Body, and she sings.

OH yeah she's my new favorite as well.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 9th, 2004, 11:59 AM
']Wow! Her body is way better than I thought! (whispers "b***h")

Don't let her fool you guys. 92lbs, washboard stomach with a brand new set of C+s....Notice I ain't hootin and a hollerin about Jessica. No need to. ;)

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 9th, 2004, 12:35 PM
I can't stand J. Simpson...she's a complete airhead

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 9th, 2004, 01:11 PM
ditto :stick

LA_MERC_Nutria
December 9th, 2004, 04:56 PM
Great googley moogley

LA_MERC_Shadow
December 9th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Great googley moogley

LMAO

NoXiOuS
December 9th, 2004, 11:57 PM
this movie is being filmed somewhere down here in south louisiana. i keep hearing about sightings around the BR area, but i think most of it is just people trying to sound cool that they've seen them. won't believe it till i see it.

and as for jessica simpson, she's much more attractive when she isn't talking.

LA_MERC_Drax
December 10th, 2004, 06:31 AM
Ok, from what i've heard in south louisiana, she was supposed to deliever my friends birthday cake the night before thanksgiving but something came up and she couldn't. And that bar, that boss hog hung out at, is being filmed at moonlight inn, which is now called moonlight, which close to port vincent. I've been there several times, Van Broussard plays there all the time( btw, great freaking cajun guy). From what i've heard also, most of the film is being filmed in Zarchary (just north of Baton Rouge). Also, i've seen Johnny Knoxville in the gold club(/wink /wink for yall who know what that is) several times. Jessica and her sister Ashley were out in tiger land one night, a friend of mine saw her and her sister out( couldn't talk to em cause of body guards...)

SnAkEbItE
December 10th, 2004, 07:09 AM
I knew nothing about all this, so I did some research on this, what I found funny was that Burt Reynolds, is playing Boss Hogg. Willie Nelson is playing Uncle Jesse, and supposedly according one of the message boards that I found they are in fact filming in and around the Baton Rouge area.

LA_MERC_Sniper
December 10th, 2004, 09:28 AM
well i am dissapointed in the cast selection Jessica simpson is however quite attractive but has top be the dumbest person iI've ever heard of in my life. It has to be put on . Cant stand her! they must be trying to bring a ditzy flare to daisy Duke. AND OPMG WHY ARE YOU GONNA BRING A PIECE OF CRAP TJ JEEP!!!!! SHE DROVE A CJ7 COME ON USE THE RIGHT STUFF!! what the HECK is the GENERAL LEE gonna be? A freakin Sebring convertible with a rag top painted with the confed flag on it. I think this one is gonna sux!!!

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
December 10th, 2004, 10:16 AM
Johnny Knoxville bumped into my (litterally) at a club in Tiger Town and we talked a little while. He was cool or thought he was. He had this leather jacket on in the club with a long sleeve shirt and it was hot as crap. I've seen Jessica out before in the same place.

[sG] Dutchman
December 10th, 2004, 04:54 PM
Man I rather see Ashley Simpson she is much I mean MUCH hotter than Jessica Simpson I would take Ashley ANY old Day WAHOoo...

SweetGirL
December 10th, 2004, 05:38 PM
LMAO Sniper....you're too funny!

Oh, let me just join the bandwagon here on "she's hot", "she's dumb", "she's ugly", etc etc etc.......I love critiquing. First off, she has natural beauty, imo. Great body (which all know money can buy some of us *cough cough*, but she hasn't/doesn't need to go that route...YET.) She has craploads of money. As for talent, I think she is limited in that department. In reference to the intelligence department, well, I went to Duke...I r snotty sometimes. lol jk She is an airhead, as Ops put it...no doubt. I'll watch the movie when I can rent it on Netflix ... won't spend money at the theatres on it, that's for sure. I used to LOVE the Dukes of Hazzard. Boss Hogg's wife, Lulu, was ma favorite........now, talk about natural beauty! :LOL1

cd
December 10th, 2004, 09:09 PM
a brand new set of C+s

link please?

LA_MERC_CS Widow
December 11th, 2004, 07:20 AM
link please?

Tada!!!!!!!!!!!!

On my little body, they look so big! COOL!!!!! I've got better pictures, but I'm only wearing gauze and tape. CFH said "NO". Gettin' so a girl can't have any fun around here...lmao

Widow

NoXiOuS
December 11th, 2004, 10:27 PM
::promptly falls out of his chair!::

|Team Moped| Kripto
December 11th, 2004, 10:51 PM
(thud thud) ::promptly falls out of his chair too!::

(you forgot your thud Noxious so I added one for you)

|Team Moped| Kripto
December 11th, 2004, 10:53 PM
AND OPMG WHY ARE YOU GONNA BRING A PIECE OF CRAP TJ JEEP!!!!! SHE DROVE A CJ7 COME ON USE THE RIGHT STUFF!! what the HECK is the GENERAL LEE gonna be? A freakin Sebring convertible with a rag top painted with the confed flag on it. I think this one is gonna sux!!!

A true Jeep-head.... at least it doesn't have square headlights....

LA_MERC_Sniper
December 12th, 2004, 08:13 AM
true

LA_MERC_Sniper
December 12th, 2004, 08:20 AM
this one actually belongs to me i have two of them dont have pics of my CJ5 though

|Team Moped| Kripto
December 12th, 2004, 12:36 PM
My friend just bought a CJ frame and is going to try to rebuild it from the ground up....

Two best Jeep Windshield Stickers I've seen

"H2 Recovery Team"

:Sticker upside down: "If you can read this turn me over"

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 12th, 2004, 12:56 PM
Ok - how did we morph this thread from a cute blonde to a red jeep?

LMAO!

|Team Moped| Kripto
December 12th, 2004, 01:10 PM
Nice Headlights?

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 12th, 2004, 01:51 PM
Why thank you! You don't think they are too small?

Exotica
December 12th, 2004, 04:45 PM
I remember them daisy duke shorts, back in the day, those were hot!

Inferno
December 12th, 2004, 04:48 PM
Yeah girl, I know you must have looked good in those :notworthy

LA_MERC_Sniper
December 13th, 2004, 09:15 AM
Ok - how did we morph this thread from a cute blonde to a red jeep?

LMAO!

haha max I cant stand the woman, girl, broad, b*tty whatever ou want to call her i try to steer any topic with her in it to a different direction LOL :violin :violin :dunno

LA_MERC_goose
December 13th, 2004, 11:12 AM
I'd rather see Reba than either Simpson. Damn dumb, reflicted, bimbos - couldn't find their arse if their hand had been attached with a nail gun. Air Heads!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==