PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to Mardi Gras???

Inferno
December 7th, 2004, 07:41 PM
I Know it is early to ask this, but I wanna know who's going to Mardi Gras? I'm definitely going, staying up on St. Charles, Just wondering.

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 7th, 2004, 08:20 PM
Well since I live in NOLA. I'm pretty much a lock. :D

LA_MERC_Yankee
December 7th, 2004, 08:24 PM
You can find me on one of the trucks Mardi Gras Day throwing beads and the crowd.

:mardigras

|Team Moped| Kripto
December 7th, 2004, 10:00 PM
I've always wanted to go, maybe I can talk my girlfriend in to show.... In to coming down with me. It would be fun to meet some of you guys.

Inferno
December 7th, 2004, 10:05 PM
Yeah I'm trying to get a friend of mine from a little town called Ruston to come down, maybe I can hook her up with someone from here!!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 7th, 2004, 10:26 PM
LOL@ Ruston. Several MERCs live in Ruston. I'll be there the week after...I know that's not much of a help. :D

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
December 7th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Inferno, Just where did you come from? lol.. Just asking cause I'm not sure I've see you around.. anyways, welcome to the forums and I'm sure I'll be at Mardi Gras somewhere.. Probably going to head back to the good ole hometown for some old fashion mardi gras'n on Fat Tuesday :)

LA_MERC_Nutria
December 7th, 2004, 10:51 PM
Nothing beats the Mardi Gras in the back of Choupic. They is some good old fashioned Mardi Gras back there.

LA_MERC_BS
December 7th, 2004, 10:58 PM
I aint going without backup. The last time I went, I didn't know if I was going to get mugged or raped first.

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 8th, 2004, 06:25 AM
well judging from your avator, BS, you will probably get mugged first.

LA_MERC_BS
December 8th, 2004, 07:42 AM
yeah I know, that tie doesn't do me much justice lol

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 8th, 2004, 07:59 AM
besides that the resemblance is unbelievable...:stick

LA_MERC_BS
December 8th, 2004, 09:55 AM
lol, DOH!!!

[sG] Dutchman
December 8th, 2004, 05:16 PM
well well well have fun you guys i'ma not going i'm to young and got no ride from wisconsin to Louisinana how like that is it like a big street party or something? and I don't think anyone want to rape you bs because of your avatar lol :)

Exotica
December 12th, 2004, 09:15 PM
I'm going inferno, or should I say "Jessica"!!

LA_MERC_BS
December 12th, 2004, 09:21 PM
Hey I dated a Jessica one time. She was ah honey. Had to let her go. I couldn't afford all them kids she had.

Swedish
December 13th, 2004, 12:56 AM
i want to go but i doub it. pretty damn far. mardi gras here in portland usually sucks. last year they closed Pioneer Courthouse Square wich was where the party use to be. so now people just walk around randomly all over downtown and have a little drinking/flash-fest. we got a megaphone last year to tell the fatties to put there shirts back on. we were jerks. haha

edit: haha the first time i typed this i typed "shirt" wrong and it got *** out.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==