PDA

View Full Version : OMG I'M A BOON AND I WANT TO BE BANNED

Yammer Hammer!
December 4th, 2004, 03:00 AM
hey lol i just made it that title so you guys would look :P . but anyways i was wondering if anybody out there listens to trance and does glowsticking and raves and stuff? um yeah lets talk about it if you do! moves and stuff! well looks like i can't edit the title... what a b00n

[uGa] Saint
December 4th, 2004, 03:14 AM
dude, yammer... get it straight. you got banned because your disrespectful... you caused problems in the forums because your disrespectful... listen to the lamerc guys... when they say your kind is not welcome, they mean it... making a thread titled like this is only proving that fact

Yammer Hammer!
December 4th, 2004, 03:21 AM
man i don't really know what your problem is, but i was making this thread all the way at the bottom not in the main chat areas to see if anyone glowsticks. is that bad? dude come on i meant nothing by the title, and obviously what i said i was doing to get people to look at it worked, cause you know its all the way at the bottom neglected by people and wont see it and stuff. just chill out ain't no problem here.

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 4th, 2004, 05:47 AM
I moved thread to the proper forum and changed the title just a little.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
December 4th, 2004, 07:59 PM
that changing the title a little tech? sheesh lol

[uGa] Saint
December 4th, 2004, 09:29 PM
nah, original title was almost identical actually, lol

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 4th, 2004, 09:47 PM
what was the original title?

[uGa] Saint
December 4th, 2004, 10:51 PM
i believe it was "I WAS BANNED" or else something really close to that.

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 5th, 2004, 02:20 AM
I'm too old to partake in any such activities.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
December 5th, 2004, 07:04 AM
oh if that is the case, the new titles is much better! gj tech!

SaBeR512
December 5th, 2004, 10:29 AM
I have tried glowsticking, its tough and i couldnt find much good info about it on the internet, o well.

LA_MERC_goose
December 5th, 2004, 11:07 AM
You know, if you break open a glow stick and swallow it, you can see your insides glow, but only for a few minutes.

don't try this at home. we are trained professonals.

|Noob
December 5th, 2004, 09:02 PM
You know, if you break open a glow stick and swallow it, you can see your insides glow, but only for a few minutes.

don't try this at home. we are trained professonals.

that sounds REALLY REALLY fun, any side effects?(death?)

LA_MERC_Nutria
December 5th, 2004, 10:16 PM
Glowing poop could be another side affect. hehe

[uGa] Saint
December 5th, 2004, 11:05 PM
haha, that would be messed up, you hit the john at night when everythings dark.. all of a sudden neon green light starts eminating from beneath you... lol... sorry for getting descriptive, im laughing too hard...

aCiD
December 6th, 2004, 06:19 AM
hey lol i just made it that title so you guys would look :P . but anyways i was wondering if anybody out there listens to trance and does glowsticking and raves and stuff? um yeah lets talk about it if you do! moves and stuff! well looks like i can't edit the title... what a b00n

woooo!!! raves and glowsticking!!! omfg totoally!! that would be like SO MUCH FUN!!! but i gotta ask mom and dad when i can go and what time i have to be back...

how old are you yammer? 10? 11?? or wait, just turning 13?? now that your a "teen" now, isit cool to go raving and glowsticking <-which btw sounds really nasty..

LA_MERC_Nutria
December 6th, 2004, 09:25 AM
Yeah us old people would have to glowstick with our kids' glowworm. Yet you are probably too young to know what that is.

LA_MERC_goose
December 6th, 2004, 09:46 AM
I can honestly say that the only time in the last 15+ years that I have used a glow stick was Halloween last year and I think I tied it to my son's costume.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
December 6th, 2004, 09:54 AM
I think I might have used one when on the Fire Department.

LA_MERC_BS
December 6th, 2004, 12:00 PM
I don't know about you guys, but every time I'm in a club and one of those little retards all hopped up on X pulls out those glow sticks and starts his little light show dance, I want to slap him cold. They can't just get on the dance floor and shake their little lights around in a circle, oh no, they have to include you in their show. I finally got one of them to get close enough to me one time at Club La vela in Panama. I think that little glowing dork will think twice next time before dances over to a guy laughing at him at the edge of the dance floor.

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 6th, 2004, 12:41 PM
lol...that is awesome Jerry. :laugh:

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 6th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Whats funnier is reading that while looking at his avatar and imagining the avatar nouthing the words and doing what he is reading... lol

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 6th, 2004, 02:29 PM
*sneaks in quietly*

WTH is a glow stick???

LA_MERC_goose
December 6th, 2004, 03:01 PM
:slp

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 6th, 2004, 03:08 PM
Ok...they look like neon .410 shotgun shells...

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 6th, 2004, 03:11 PM
kk now Max... it is a stick that glows
:p:

LA_MERC_BS
December 6th, 2004, 03:15 PM
You bend them in half and they glow for 12 - 24 hours. The ones I see the little fruits with are about an inch or two long.

LA_MERC_Nutria
December 6th, 2004, 04:54 PM
Nice... Let's see... I don't like what you are doing... I think you are too close... I think I will beat you... I think I am a grown man... maybe not.

LA_MERC_Drax
December 6th, 2004, 05:50 PM
I agree with ya BS, little freaks hyped up on X....need a good slappin. The only thing ive ever liked about glow sticks is the little small ones, i used to chew on one in my mouth, was fun kissing girls and worked fairly well to get them to kiss you, but this was back like 6 years ago.

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 6th, 2004, 05:55 PM
Fun use for glowstick- Break one open and pour it into your super-soaker

Then have watergun fights at night. Once you hit somebody, you can't lose 'em in the dark! LOL Be careful though, it burns the eyes...

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 6th, 2004, 05:55 PM
Oh BTW, you really need to spray paint the super soaker black beforehand so it isn't shining like a beacon as you're running around. lol

aCiD
December 6th, 2004, 07:17 PM
yea ima bit one, get sick on the glowing stuff, and sue the company

Inferno
December 6th, 2004, 07:31 PM
I love techno music and going to the clubs It's like stepping into a new world, ever been to the lizard lounge in Dallas?

LA_MERC_BS
December 7th, 2004, 06:07 AM
I haven't. From the name of that place I think half the women in Mississippi may have come from there though.

Yammer Hammer!
December 7th, 2004, 06:11 AM
hey guys sorry i thought my thread was deleted. why ya'll hatin on me? just wanted to know if anyone did it and had some tips and we could share. im 19 right now. um yeah i still havent read all the posts, but yeah im back into my thread hehe, i would prolly think that no one that has posted from what ive seen so far wants to talk about glowsticking o_o oh yeah download the songs If I were you, and Back for me..... by Candee Jay. you guys will like it I know, and get hooked!

LA_MERC_goose
December 7th, 2004, 06:37 AM
I think he's trying to tell me something, but I don't know what it it.

Yammer, we're not hating on you, yet. This is the usual for a post that no one has anything relavant to say. We just make it a free-for-all thread.

Yammer Hammer!
December 7th, 2004, 06:55 AM
o k k k. download those songs. everyone needs them. and don't forget to turn off the auto aim before you get in the server!

aCiD
December 7th, 2004, 06:59 AM
wow yammer, go be stupid somewhere else? and please, by all means, take your stupid ways with you. thanks.

Yammer Hammer!
December 7th, 2004, 07:09 AM
feel better now acid. hope that self esteem is through the roof!

LA_MERC_goose
December 7th, 2004, 07:22 AM
Now now children. Play nice or the principle will have to put you in detention. Acid, you know where it is .... :D

Yammer Hammer!
December 7th, 2004, 08:03 AM
nah but back to the glowsticking! at first i was like you guys. glowsticking is so pointless and really stupid. but i mean i got to listening to the music, and all i really listen for is the beat. i dont really care what the words are that much. but then i got to watching some videos, and the people that can actually do it good, makes it look good and fun to do. so i dunno. i guess im gonna get more heat. oh well sucks bein me. :dunno

LA_MERC_goose
December 7th, 2004, 08:23 AM
I like music, but I hate dancing. I also hate clubs, unless I can sit at the bar, drink some beverages and eat me some cheese fries while watching a game or something and not have to worry about the dance floor.

Yammer Hammer!
December 7th, 2004, 08:27 AM
yeah well im not supposed to drink yet, i havent gone to a rave yet like i said earlier i just started glowsticking, but i dunno bout rollin in a club. that seems too wild for me. i think ill just sit at the house with some buds, drink a few (8) beers, and go out and have fun in that club and not really worry bout what im doing. lol

LA_MERC_Drax
December 7th, 2004, 09:11 AM
If you haven't been to a rave, if you don't like drugs, i wouldn't go. They're everywhere. I mean sure it could be fun to go find some hot chick hyped up on X so all you have to do is run your hand down her back to make her.....gettin off topic. I've been to a rave or two, and i don't care for drugs around me, so generally i didn't have a good time.

Yammer Hammer!
December 7th, 2004, 09:19 AM
haha cool. yeah i dunno. im sure ill prolly try it and see how i like it. o_o but hey like big tymers say i dont look for money money get me. replace the word money with girls. hehe. not saying i get a lot of girls i just never try to hit on any cause im too scared ill get rejected or something like that. :ldm
or either its I dont get money money get me. i think thats it but oh well you know what im talkin bout.

RSPSupra97
December 7th, 2004, 09:26 AM
this whole thread reminds me of "the pot callling the kettle black"

all you La Merc guys are great.

LA_MERC_Drax
December 7th, 2004, 09:34 AM
Supra, im sure you will get removed. You think you know me cause i play a game, PLEASE. I bet i go out more than you, club more, party more, hook up with more girls than you could dream about. I play games on the side for fun....i have a life. People like you i wish i could see in real life, cause i would beat the crap outa you're pathetic arse.

RSPSupra97
December 7th, 2004, 09:37 AM
HAHAHAHA please son. If you ever want to take a trip to SC, I'll be waiting for you. Looks like your "games on the side" is really more than you think. With your 911 posts and sh*t. Talk is real cheap.

Picture of Supra and Yammer at their HS prom

:fruit :fruit

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 7th, 2004, 09:42 AM
This loser is funny...
yeah he would be fun to pound....see supra we are not internet geeks, we actually have lives which is why we do not "compete" in CS tourney's we just happen to chat with each other on these forums and enjoy playing online games when we have a chance, most of us do not do it for any length of time each month.
So go take your empty noggin and shove it up your jay bird arse!

Yammer Hammer!
December 7th, 2004, 09:46 AM
o_O

LA_MERC_Drax
December 7th, 2004, 09:46 AM
you're little 20 year old arse...be fun teaching you a lesson. Yea 911 post, in a year and a half, so do everyone a favor, STFU bia...

RSPSupra97
December 7th, 2004, 09:47 AM
Haha okay Mr. 3,482 posts. Sureee its just something you do when you have a "chance". Open invitation for any of you internet warriors to come and TRY to "pound" me. Sorry I cant be online with you guys here 24/7 to continue but I have to study for finals. Being a Chem E major is a bit tougher than playing CS or hacking on the computer like you all know how to do so well.

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 7th, 2004, 09:47 AM
big man blaming people for hiding behind computers while you do the same. And what's the matter, you had to edit your post? Can't put it all together at one time? Not enough processing power there I guess.

Still waiting for you to call us what we really are. I'll think of you the next time I run one of those pathetic coffee can muffler supras off the road.

LA_MERC_Drax
December 7th, 2004, 09:48 AM
a chem e major where? i'm a chem e major, i still have time to go out, party, play games and im still gonna grad high in my class. O yea, im going to LA tech, one of the top engr schools in the nation, so again, STFU

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
December 7th, 2004, 09:49 AM
Supra.. You tell us to get a life, why not talk to your booty buddy over there called Yammer. He's tried joining our server with 5 different new steam id's after being banned. He goes out and gets a new account and gets banned again, right away. Now thats someone with a life.

LA_MERC_Drax
LMAO off diesel, nice post hax!

LA_MERC_Dirge
Haha okay Mr. 3,482 posts. Sureee its just something you do when you have a "chance". Open invitation for any of you internet warriors to come and TRY to "pound" me. Sorry I cant be online with you guys here 24/7 to continue but I have to study for finals. Being a Chem E major is a bit tougher than playing CS or hacking on the computer like you all know how to do so well.

Good luck on your Chem E finals. I''m sure you'll need it. Your education level is so awe-inspiring. Nothing like that around here. Man, you must have a eye into our lives to know us so well. gg keep talking, you're showing your true colors.

RSPSupra97
December 7th, 2004, 09:51 AM
and so do I big man Drax. I am a junior at University of South Carolina, GPA is over 3.4, and I go out and do plenty of things so dont be so quick to jump to assumptions.

Dirge - I'd love for you to TRY and run me off the road in your little civic or pickup truck or whatever ****box you drive. Just a little bit of throttle and you'd just see taillights.

EDIT - As far as yammer goes, yes I know him. He directed me to this thread and I was unaware that he's been banned and reappearing on here so much, so dont act like I'm going for that.

Yammer Hammer!
December 7th, 2004, 09:52 AM
hey what you guys talkin bout me for? illegal op why you act like you own me or something? i can easily go to a friends house and get on their computer and pop in a new cd key and live it up owning you guys in the server. hey you brought this up, all yall been doing lately is bashing me for no reason. im trying to be nice and how can i be with all this trash talk to me for no reason?

CajunTech
December 7th, 2004, 09:54 AM
Get a life, turn off the computer and go outside or something.

You should really take your own advice before posting crap like this.

None of you like clubs or parties because you're internet geeks and you're not used to being around other people.

I guess you don't know many of the members if you think that. The members LAN is taking place maybe 10 mins from Bourbon Street...

Maybe you should wait until you grow up a little and experience life before trying to post about other people....

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 7th, 2004, 09:56 AM
GPA 3.4 in Chem E? Dang dude, have you tried studying? Well, I guess you still have another year to bring that pathetic GPA up some. Must have felt good when Daddy gave you that nice car huh? And you reward him with that kind of performance in school?

LA_MERC_goose
December 7th, 2004, 10:16 AM
Ok, children. Settle down

Supra -
1) You're in our house, don't talk crap.
2) You're still in our house, stop talking crap.
3) Don't assume you're 'better' than anyone here - although we play a computer game, we also have a tendency to get roudy and drink a few and some of us have even been known to go home with someone we didn't show up at the bar with.
I'm going to give props to whoever (ok, maybe not Drax) is attempting the Chem degree - that lasted 2 semesters for me before I changed to Computer Science. But hey, to each his own.

Oh yeah - YOU'RE STILL IN OUR HOUSE! Chill out and listen before you stomp a mud hole in your own behind.

Hey Yammer - don't take it personal but you've become the new LA_MERC pick on person. Someone else will come along before long and we'll switch to them. Take it as a compliment - or not.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
December 7th, 2004, 01:31 PM
OK....I think it is time to close this thread. I am getting sick of all the shat slinging. Just a thought.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==