PDA

View Full Version : um ok..

}{y|3ri|)
December 2nd, 2004, 12:01 AM
ya well i couldnt sleep so i just beat half life 2... may i just say that i am more confused and have never beaten a game and felt so unsatisfied as to the ending..

|Team Moped| Kripto
December 2nd, 2004, 12:42 AM
I just relized that i never beat the first one... crap... how does that one end? I remember playing the expansion packs where you were someone on the outside trying to get in... but I dont remember how either of them ended

LA_MERC_BS
December 2nd, 2004, 06:01 AM
I got bored with the first stage of HL 1 so I never went past that.

aCiD
December 2nd, 2004, 06:33 AM
lmao.. never have i.. i got to the stairs on the first one where you get the shotgun.. and the turrents are above and i was like.. hrm... this game is starting to suck... back to cs!!!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 2nd, 2004, 06:44 AM
Hybrid, your right about the ending, Its dose leave you kinda like ....UMMM KAYY...
What the He77 Just happend...
Like I said in my post when i beat it... I HATE G-MAN!!

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 2nd, 2004, 07:22 AM
Guys...if you beat the first one, the ending to the second one should come at no surprise. I mean, it's perfect for the HL universe...and for a HL3

}{y|3ri|)
December 2nd, 2004, 08:55 AM
i have no freaking clue who that guy was though... or wtf he was talking about. All i know is that if he keeps talking like that im going to slap him.

0.o

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
December 2nd, 2004, 10:24 AM
You have got to play HL1 and beat it to get a better understanding of what is going on. But like you, I was left with more ?'s than answers.

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 2nd, 2004, 10:32 AM
BTW guys, the guys name is not Dr. Green, it's Dr. Breen. So call him the b-man umkay? lol

Slayer
December 2nd, 2004, 11:14 AM
Sounds like the 2nd Matrix movie.

TO BE CONTINUED...

WTF, NOOOOO! I hate it when they do that to you. :(

LA_MERC_Nutria
December 2nd, 2004, 05:21 PM
Think the game is part of a 3 game series. It is just like watching the 2nd Matrix before seeing the first one. You have to play the first one.

Slayer
December 2nd, 2004, 05:26 PM
The first one was awesome though, in its time of course. It was named Game of the Year by many critics. I even played the Opposing Force and Blue Shift ones.

MUST GET HL2! I AM STILL INCOMPLETE!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==