View Full Version : OK ITS OFFICIAL :)

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 29th, 2004, 11:02 PM
I HAVE BEATEN HALF LIFE 2... AND I HATE G-MAN

ANY ONE WHO HAS BEATEN THE GAME KNOWS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

BTW... THIS GAME ROCKS!

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
November 30th, 2004, 06:15 AM
LOL! I just beat it again yesterday..this time on the Hard setting.

aCiD
November 30th, 2004, 06:22 AM
yea g man bites.. hate that part... DOH!

Daedelus
December 27th, 2004, 12:24 PM
man it took me awhile to beet this i got to say its a great game good visuals, i was hoping for a big siege on the building rather than all the snaeking around and sitting in those cell thing to get a looksy at how big the base citadel was inside. but over all i wasnt to dissappointed.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 27th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Well I just played through Half Life, the 1st one, and beat it last night at 1:30. Now that i have played through the original, the 2nd one made more sense. Its like poor old Gordon Freeman is locked in some sick Twilight zone, Poor guy didnt have much of a choice at the end of the 1st game.

Slayer
December 27th, 2004, 07:18 PM
For the heck of it, I chose not to go with G-homie. OMG, so many aliens!!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 28th, 2004, 06:53 AM
Yea, I payed through the end twice to see what happend,,, Aliens and Well,, > Theme from the twilight Zone<... Muhhaaaa

LA_MERC_Mercy
December 28th, 2004, 10:57 AM
going to try the halflife:source copy...see what type of difference it makes in the game..

MindWerks
December 28th, 2004, 06:51 PM
G-man? The end boss? I beat the game on hard and was upset it was so easy and there were no real bosses. I want to play through the entire game with the supped up Grav gun now. Anyone know if that is possible. I love that gun :)

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 28th, 2004, 10:16 PM
It is possible, until you get to the parts with the helicopters, then...well, imagine trying to shoot one down with that grav gun...you can catch birds with it, though.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
January 3rd, 2005, 03:16 PM
the game is pretty fun going through it with the blue grav gun. it's fun crushing the combine with their own APC's.

Mercy, is HL:Source any better than hte original? Thought about playing through it, but that game is soooo long.

HL2 was great, but a little short in comparison to HL. And the ending was kind of weak and abrupt.

Slayer
January 3rd, 2005, 03:24 PM
I was mad at first, but they really just set it up for HL3.

Oh well, only gotta wait half a decade...again. :slap

LA_MERC_BS
January 3rd, 2005, 05:03 PM
Did anyone notice G man at the begining of the game walking through the check point fence. Next time you play, when you get to the Old Scientist's lab(forget his name) go straight to the monitors and toggle them. You'll see G man being let into the check point like he owned the place.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==