PDA

View Full Version : CS:S Clan

hooch
November 29th, 2004, 02:38 PM
Hey guys, I seen you all around for a while, and I was wondering if you will be forming a CS:S Clan to play when leagues are up for CS:S. I have been playing CS since 99. I am in the Air Force and stationed at Barksdale AFB, in, where else, Louisiana. I played for TeamD86 for a long time, and am not a n00b. I have been playing CS:S since the beta, and find that I am a constant 5:1 ratio. If you already have a CS:S clan formed, just let me know what I need to do to try out. Thanks guys, and you all have a nice site! <-that is ass kissing!

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 29th, 2004, 02:56 PM
Hey hooch,

Thanks for posting this, and thanks for the interest. Please read through the rules section of our webpage (located here: http://www.lamerc.com/rules.php) for information about joining MERC.

Thanks,

LaTech

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 29th, 2004, 02:59 PM
Thanks for the interest hooch! But we don't have any desire for competition play, we play for the fun of it. Every once in awhile we get the itch to compete, but it never lasts......

[uGa] Saint
November 29th, 2004, 05:41 PM
Every once in awhile we get the itch to compete, but it never lasts......

hmmm...

hope your search goes well Hooch :)

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 29th, 2004, 06:29 PM
well it never lasts within the clan :) there are others out there.....right Saint?

[uGa] Saint
November 30th, 2004, 12:40 AM
i dont know why your looking at me, we dont even have a website for our clan :) . And to answer your question, yes, there are thousands of competitive clans out there... haha.

aCiD
November 30th, 2004, 06:06 AM
we have forums tho! w00t!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==