PDA

View Full Version : Where are you now?? **POTENTIAL SPOILERS***

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 23rd, 2004, 08:55 AM
So boys and girls, where are you now in the game?

I can't tell you how much fun this game is right now. I remember why I love FPS games and quiting SWG is gonna be alot easier now.

I just started the town (something holm) after the airboat...AIRBOAT OWNZ!!!

The grav gun with the saw blades.....WAY TOO AWESOME! I was having fun playing catch with "dog" too. I could have done that for another hour easy.

ANyways, thats my status...what about you guys.

CajunTech
November 23rd, 2004, 09:28 AM
Unfortunately I gave up on the game after about 15 minutes. Then I just used cheat codes to check out the graphics in different areas and play with all the weapons.

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 23rd, 2004, 09:28 AM
OMG! I about freaked out when dog picked up that big trash bin and was going to throw it. I was trying to figure out how fast I could get out of the way because I KNEW I couldn't catch that

The town rocks...no doubt about that.

I've finished the game, though. Am running now through the whole game with just a crowbar and the super grav gun. Still not sure how I'm going to do some things later on in the game...lol

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 23rd, 2004, 09:48 AM
Unfortunately I gave up on the game after about 15 minutes. Then I just used cheat codes to check out the graphics in different areas and play with all the weapons.

Man, you have to go back ang PLAY it. Get through the dumb stuff where you'll invulnerable in the begining. Once you get your HEV suit you start taking damage. It's VERY worth the minimal effort to get through it.

Corona
November 23rd, 2004, 10:35 AM
hey tech how did you go back through the game... is there an option for that?... i want to go back through and see if i can do it with out dieing... btw CFH i finished the game too... i played it on hard ... the way to go :)

-Corona

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 23rd, 2004, 10:43 AM
I just started a new game... Or is that not what you mean?

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 23rd, 2004, 10:44 AM
I am still in Ravenholm I think thats the way you spell it,, I was glad to get theShot gun, as i was almost out of ammo, and the Gravity gun is still hard use when your in a tight spot W/O any projectiles. I hate these darn fast moving guys...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 23rd, 2004, 12:02 PM
Havent got the shotty yet. That will be cool. Pistol is my fav still. Those little guys that drop that disease on you really suck. The first time I got hit I was like WTF?!?!? Thank god you regen pretty quick . Some of the puzzles are just too damn cool in this game. The one you have to put the blue barrels under water to make the ramp go up durring the airboat section was great. Nothing too ridiculously hard either. The one where you have to open the wayer lock took a bit especially because of the helicopter but it was just enough to make me think.

SgtJeff
November 24th, 2004, 03:55 AM
Im on 'Our Benefactors' and could use some hep..hehe..I can't figure out how to get across..To this point, Ive figured out everything else...just not this...I got in the pod and got zapped...cant jump across...cant seem to disable the zapper...but I figure that is the trick..anyone got a 'hint hint' for me?

eNdOfBeGinNinG
November 24th, 2004, 04:27 AM
must.. read.. black... highlight!! GAHHHH

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 24th, 2004, 05:28 AM
Sgt: There are two "carts" that you can ride in.

SgtJeff
November 24th, 2004, 12:01 PM
bah, I'll have to go back and watch again, but how do it know??...LOL at eob..

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==