PDA

View Full Version : basket-brawl

Swedish
November 21st, 2004, 02:04 PM
WOOHOO anyone see the insnity? im sure many have, thats all they show in espn. i feel bad for the fans that had nothing to do with it, but the guy taht actually threw the drink on artest should have got the crap kicked out of him.
anyone notice that guy on the pacers (cant remeber who it was) run to the locker room and pull out a dust pan for a weapon? thats just crazy. good thing it wasnt the pistons @ indiana, could you imagine some little fool like tayshaun prince try to rush the fans? i think a 12 year old kid could beat him up. what if the rasheed and ben wallace started fighting fans? i think there might have been a couple deaths that night. do you guys think ron artest was right for trying to "protect" himself?

Silent_Killer
November 21st, 2004, 02:08 PM
i saw it last night on espn. they had no right to run into the crowd and statrt a fight, but they shouldnt have thrown adrink on him.

Swedish
November 21st, 2004, 02:12 PM
i want to find a picture of jermain o'neal lightin up that fan. pleas post if anyones seen one.

Swedish
November 21st, 2004, 03:38 PM
w00t, found a video for people that havent seen it yet

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/motion/showcase/index?CMP=ILC-Motion_Showcase1

i feel bad for the guy that got socked up by both ron artest and and jermain oneal. you can tell that feddie jacson and ron artest ahve been in a few ghetto style fights in there life by the way they hold each other up while stomping on a fan. gg jerks

Apocalypse
November 21st, 2004, 04:04 PM
only people i feel sorry for are the kids and families who were at the game and just wanted to see some basketball. yes, there were some fans who probably were caught up in between all of the scuffling and i feel bad if any of them got hurt. but for the fans throwing cans and food and the fans coming on the floor, thats their own fault. that guy walking on the floor was just asking for it. i'm sure emotions were raging and players were at fault for not being able to control them and running up into the stands. so i say gg jerks; and by jerks i mean all the players and chumps who ruined it for the fans.

SweetGirL
November 21st, 2004, 05:22 PM
The Artest dude was suspended, they just reported on the news.

Swedish
November 21st, 2004, 05:41 PM
yeah he was only suspended for 30 games though. i think he should be out for the season. ben wallace got 5 games. i dont think he should have got any. but then again hes my favortie player so...

pacers play the pistons again on christmas. wonder if anything "fun" will happen.

oh yeah, freddie jackson only got 20 game susspension but he was beating the crap outta more people then anyone. he even stomped a guy. freakin psycho.

LA_MERC_Spark
November 21st, 2004, 07:29 PM
no no no.... he is out for the entire season with NO pay! Servers him right IMO.... and they call themselves professionals.. pfft!

aCiD
November 21st, 2004, 07:30 PM
i was laughing lol...was funny, ya goota admit that!!!

LA_MERC_Shadow
November 21st, 2004, 07:36 PM
And to top off the weekend the gamecocks and clemson got in a fight. Some of the players even said "at least we didn't fight the fans".
Ya know, I always feel lucky when I go to a game the players don't fight the crowd.

Swedish
November 21st, 2004, 09:15 PM
oh hes out for the season? good

eNdOfBeGinNinG
November 22nd, 2004, 06:36 AM
you know some of the fans who got beat down, are going to get their paycheck ;) Hell if I had nothing to do with it, and I got beaten up, i'd SUE THE CRAP OTTA all of them. I'd take a few hits for some $$$$

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 22nd, 2004, 06:53 AM
yeah,,, artest thought he was just gonna lose 5 million from salaries.....i'll bet he'll be paying the fan he took out a chunk as well.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==