PDA

View Full Version : People wanted to know why Team Moped

|Team Moped| Kripto
November 18th, 2004, 10:56 PM
Last year I acquired my 1979 Puch Moped and it is damn cool. I can get it to go almost 28.965 mph downhill, no off switch, bulging tires, and it has pedals for super fast drag racing starts.

Still doubt it's coolness? Anyone watch Spiderman 2? Peter Parker drove my exact moped around New York. (well it's a 76 but really really close)

There is nothing like a 6' 3 tall skinny white kid riding through campus honking his .5v horn at all of the ladies.

It's currently getting repaired after an incident involving a tire exploding, which scared the dog, which attacked my pant leg.... long story. I'll post pictures when I get it back... here is a stock picture so you can get an idea (I dont have the cool rims).

[uGa] Saint
November 18th, 2004, 11:30 PM
hahaha, thats awesome, lol!

aCiD
November 19th, 2004, 06:09 AM
omg! thats awesome man your a ladies man huh?? yea, if i were a woman, i would think that was DAMMMMN! sexy to see! lol, gg man

|Team Moped| Kripto
November 19th, 2004, 07:37 AM
Thanks, to know I would get picked up by some hot guy on a real motorcycle affirms my resolve that I’m cool as hell. Maybe I’ll pull a Dumb and Dumber and ride to the east cost… you know, so we can admire each others hogs?

I think my girlfriend finally found out I am a geek though. She "informed" me that I will not be riding it after I graduate. She said though that I could have any other two wheeled vehicle but “not that damn moped!”. I am going to stick it to the ‘Man’ and save up for a Segway... and a helmet with a spinning police light on top. That will teach her when she tries to contain my inner Trekkie!!!!

LA_MERC_goose
November 19th, 2004, 08:03 AM
I would get picked up by some hot guy on a real motorcycle
I'm sorry but that .... that right there ....

THAT WAS JUST MESSED UP!

|Team Moped| Kripto
November 19th, 2004, 10:31 AM
Dude... relax...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==