PDA

View Full Version : Pick up that can!

}{y|3ri|)
November 17th, 2004, 12:59 PM
ok this is really funny, happend to me this morning as i was playing HL2 for the like 10 mins i could before i realize i was going to be late for work:

At the first part of the game when you jump out the window after you meet the guy that owes you a beer, there is a guard that stands in your way, he then knocks over a can onto the floor and laughs and tells you to pick it up. I was like hell no, and grab the can and thew it at his face, well the guard got pissed and pulled out his shock stick, but as he pulled it out he knocked the can with his hand and the can fell into the trashcan. So as he was about to strike me, the game reconized that the can was placed in the trash and the guard steps back and says "Ok you can go now" I was like.. scared... then realized i wasnt going to get the #@$^% kicked outta me for throwing the can at him.. so i was like "Ya bi$#% how you like me now?"

This game is so fun hehehehe.

LA_MERC_Onji
November 17th, 2004, 01:02 PM
hahahaha i love it

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 17th, 2004, 01:13 PM
LMAO! I did the same thing, except it didn't go into the trashcan...he DOES chase after you and will wack you with the shock stick

}{y|3ri|)
November 17th, 2004, 01:16 PM
ahaha i was telling onji about in the room with the tvs and furniture, i was pissed cause the stupid doctor dude kept talking about the same stuff over and over again in the tv, so i grabed the tv and attempted to throw it out the window, well to my amazment.. it really went out the window, and nailed some guy in the head, he screamed at me and started running around. i then started tossing everything i could pick up out the window... the people that lived in the place just stared at me like "wtf"

hahahaha

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 17th, 2004, 01:20 PM
oh yeah I threw the can at him, on the ground, and he proceeded to beat me...but he got really pissed when I hit him upside the head with the cinder block..lol..I got the full Rodney King treatment then, it stayed white for a long time...this game is too much

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 17th, 2004, 01:24 PM
LMAO!!!! I threw a milk carton at this guy who was sitting at the table in the processing area and he didn't do anything, so I picked up a milk crate and threw it at him and he got pissed and said, "Look, don't do that anymore...ok?" I was like..."Ok" and I threw the milk carton at him again

The freakin AI and character interaction are unreal. I mean, I've never played a game where I can actually interact with the characters...even if I don't talk to them. Oh, and picking up stuff and throwing it against the wall or into the water...that's freakin awesome

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
November 17th, 2004, 03:11 PM
The gravity gun gets so much better later!

LA_MERC_Spark
November 17th, 2004, 03:22 PM
me likes breaking bottles!! So much pure gaming enjoyment.... so little time!!

LA_MERC_Nutria
November 17th, 2004, 04:41 PM
I WANT A DOG LIKE THAT!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==