PDA

View Full Version : Making a Website for GW

[C.O.P.S] InfectioN
November 16th, 2004, 10:43 AM
i'm going to try to do a template for GW. but i wont start it until after this next event. this way we can have a lot of screenshots and pics of stuff. i want the focus of the website to be about stuff that we do and things we've seen.

i'm not a drawer... i'm just a photo munipulator. if anyone can draw really good.. that would be tight. i have a friend that can draw like a mad man when it comes to role playing stuff.. to bad i dont see him anymore

also.. i just do the template.. i dont really have all the web based knowledge. so i would need help.

let me know what you guys think about it, or if this is something you would want to do. remember.. there will be many people out there that will want to join our guild.. and JUST have a forum would be kinda boring! lol

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 16th, 2004, 10:48 AM
i thought you were talking about making a site for GW as in the president....lol

CajunTech
November 16th, 2004, 12:48 PM
Hehe.. in the works. We have a 50 slot Team Speak server (functional, but not moderated), 250MB webspace w/ 12GB transfer and unlimited email accounts already..

I started messing with PhPBB2 forums (the webspace comes with 5 MySQL databases-wtf are these?? haha). Right now I'm trying to find my license key for FrontPage 2003 so I can start messing around with a homepage. I have never done any of this before, but looks interesting and fun.

Just waiting on a guild name and colors so I can register the name and start work on the homepage/forums.

[C.O.P.S] InfectioN
November 16th, 2004, 12:51 PM
if anyone has any screen shots.. pm me and ill give you my email address to send them to and ill be working with them

new computer is almost here.. my g/f spotted the ups truck on her way to work from here!

woot!

Corp
November 16th, 2004, 12:54 PM
hey cajun i guess we should do a poll for the names we have now .. well maybe likfe four of the name that have been suggested, i still like the DOOM name .

CajunTech
November 16th, 2004, 01:35 PM
I think the DOOM one will win. Most people seem to like it. I think even the wife likes it :)

SnAkEbItE
November 16th, 2004, 02:33 PM
Hey guy's I have the game prebought and I have some experence in running site and forums if you want some help holler at me.

[C.O.P.S] InfectioN
November 16th, 2004, 03:16 PM
you going to get in our clan snake?

SnAkEbItE
November 16th, 2004, 10:38 PM
Well sure I guess, I bought the game on Amazon but, I don't have a stupid key to play for the freaking beta because the pre buy cd comes with the stupid prebuy but Amazon won't send it by it's self so I get screwed. Story of my freaking life.

[C.O.P.S] InfectioN
November 16th, 2004, 10:52 PM
im confused with that post.. lol

CajunTech
November 17th, 2004, 06:50 AM
He bought the actual game, but they didn't send him the pre-order packet. So can't play until it is released.

[C.O.P.S] InfectioN
November 17th, 2004, 09:38 AM
dude.. just contact GW's

go to their homepage and see what you can find out. maybe get an email or something and let them know. give your serial number.. upc.. all of that

im sure they'd give you a pass to play. and you got plenty of time to do it. but i'd go ahead and try contacting them now.

or i'd just contact them at least once a day till they answered the email (im sure they get about 1000 a day)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==