PDA

View Full Version : Will trade perfect condition xbox for Ps2

SaBeR512
November 13th, 2004, 11:46 AM
Hey guys i got an xbox and i really dont play it at all. Ive used it about 30 times at most. Its in perfect condition.

I also have some games such as Halo,Splinter Cell, Dead to Rights,Sega GT combo and Minority report.

and two controllers and all necessary cables.

I will let all this go for $250 or b/o, or just the xbox for $140
Buyer pays shipping, i live in new york :xmas7

P.S.- Or will trade XBOX for PS2 in EXCELLENT condition.

[uGa] Saint
November 13th, 2004, 02:25 PM
i was actually thinking about going and trading my ps2 for an xbox.... lemme think about it saber.

I only have one controller, (theres a second one around here somewhere, just gotta find it), x-men legends, gta vice city... we can figure out how to make it even. pm me if you are interested either way.

Yammer Hammer!
November 15th, 2004, 03:21 AM
selling the x-box for 140 is kinda steep, but if you add in the 2 controllers... ehhhh i dunno i would just go get a refurbished x-box for 110 with a controller, buy a 160 gig harddrive on the internet for bout 80 to 100, mod the x-box play it have fun with all the good stuff! then sell it for 325.!!!! just my thoughts. not like anyone cares -.-

[uGa] Saint
November 15th, 2004, 03:31 AM
a new addition to xbox live is its ability to recognize illegal hardware mods... you get caught, your xbox live subscription is cancelled automatically.

ig.deviant
November 15th, 2004, 05:19 AM
well you see there is a way around that....you dont exactly have to use xbox live to play online. theres this other program that lets modded xboxes go around that and xbox live doesnt work on mod anyway

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==